• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Royal sprite topic.

RoyalzBHO

Excellent OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Pixel arts:
sand_shadow_by_royalz_bho-d6npdip.png
akuma_pixel_art_by_royalz_bho-d6mwgn3.png

LSW sprites:
it_s_thor_s_time____sprite__by_royalz_bho-d6m9dfm.png
cryogen_lsw_by_royalz_bho-d6pgakj.png
kay_eldoka_by_royalz_bho-d6l42ro.png
dota2_by_royalz_bho-d6czju5.png
another_oc___maarbas_by_royalz_bho-d6cp5iv.png
fuckfuckfuckfuck_by_royalz_bho-d68nyfm.png

Man these are some very good works, I especially liked the Axe one because I love to play him in dota. I'd like to see some tibia style sprites, keep posting and good job!

These are some very well done pieces of work, I love your pixel art, I love your tibia-style characters. Though, what I want to see are some Tibia based weapons/armor. Keep up the good work bro. :)

Saphron shown me these sprites before, they look very nice and detailed indeed, especially for such small resolution. But I still don't dig the flat style, I really like isometric and pseudo-iso the most. When can we see some more those? That guy with purple hair was awesome ;D

Man shadowsong is right, i would kill to see sprites of dragon ball in ismetric style, that would be awesome, imagine a Ozaru, woow

I really like isometric and pseudo-iso the most.

Pseud-isometric ? Did you mean LSW style ?

When can we see some more those? That guy with purple hair was awesome ;D

Not soon, i'm working on a Dragon Ball project so im not doing LSW sprites for now. I can show my older LSW sprites if u want.

dborigins_sprites___log_style__by_royalz_bho-d6pxgn4.png

Small update.

Its good but lacks some AA on the club part. Handle is good but the stone part seems to be a bit edgy. Though I really like the concept and outcome, part from what I pointed out.

your other sprites are amazing. Please show us more tibia related ones. :D

Sprite a whole set! Something that looks like Blue Crystall :eek:

Back