• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rozowy dominandoed shadowores?

noone asked nuskei for help(from my perspective ofc)
but you managed to ue first so nuskei was attacking skulls, that's all tho

yeah which is understandable they are gonna attack skulls, but you's clearly callin them to help..
because if you was winning you wouldnt of called them

I said on vt 'now u will see fighters from Kaida team, and they will say about ue, ava and masa', this is confirmed. Good night gajs!

kucu the wm not finished yet, so you havent won just yet ;)

But rozowy was beating you 24-3... @Szady

@Lokuf I was saying numbers because that was the case when it was reasonably fair fight and then you got nuskei and his noob chars to come, what helped you win ;)

ye it was, and did you refuse to go on open with higher numbers?

and really? rozowy made some 24-3 and now you spamming about this hahahaha
that's so fucking pathetic, you would've more advantage instead of being beaten :)

I didnt know about open, I said we shud of gone open because then we couldnt get blocked by noob chars

yeah which is understandable they are gonna attack skulls, but you's clearly callin them to help..
because if you was winning you wouldnt of called them
I dont think so but if someone really called them to help us then fuck his whole family
going sleep
shitty ots, shitty battle
salar is still piece of shit
bye

you still think we called them XDD?

aren't they fighting with you everyday ? if you were smarter, you wouldnt spam ue on stack, knowing about noobs around.

First time i fought was today so i dunno if we are fighting with them all the time, and I dont talk in battle so i dont count ue's and this bullshit..
Either way we are both being repetitive with our opinions so i wont comment on it anymore XD

Why so much fights on forum :) / lets see today :) i hope we will fight without ue and ava anyway gg for our ppl they fighting without commander and almost u get raped 34-32 its nothing :)

who cares about some shitty action, the fight is till 500 frags and a thread is made in the first 20? I wonder how many more there will be :O

who cares about some shitty action, the fight is till 500 frags and a thread is made in the first 20? I wonder how many more there will be :O
veziv is part of warmode? 3 threads after each battle from him. 6 threads from penguins and 7 threads from enemy team after every fight. I gave u fakin result of shitthreads on lé forum for a month

Back