• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RP] Frosky Noob Life Thread!

Frosky

Reaction score
Frosky's Life Thread

I just started playing and noticed a few people were doing Life Threads on the forums so I thought it'd be fun to make my own, hope you like it! ^_^​

Let me start by listing some goals I have in mind:

Quests: Every quest listed on the ShadowCores website and maybe a few more.

Mounts: Stampor, War Bear, Black Sheep, Manta, and any other mount I come across, but these are the main ones I want :D

Outfits: Full Pirate, Assassin, and Citizen

Let's start with some noob advancements shall we?

My First Official Quest ;)

Time to go!​

2zqgf8w.jpg

Edron ^_^​

One of many to come...

2zywi80.jpg

Your first Dragon is always important, right?​

ka2ubn.jpg

Some level advancements:

b965ax.jpg
e6yj4w.jpg

Magic Level:

2djqrk.jpg
2ugot8k.jpg

First step to full assassin!​

bgba7r.jpg

Almost there......

2sacm83.jpg

There's always those assholes right? <_<

2u4kiz7.jpg

This is all for now, let me know what you would like to see in future posts!

Really do we need to see every advance on rook?

Do screens which are interesting...

I dont know why you create a paladin bcus in this ot paladin sucks :x, but i love pala too :( but anyway good luck :D

I dont know why you create a paladin bcus in this ot paladin sucks :x, but i love pala too :( but anyway good luck :D

Go war getting spots alone and see how u survive thx to the OP magic level doing exura gran san's of 1200+

Congratulation on your advances Frosky! Keep going and do not quit! If you need ANYTHING, feel free to message Flandie Backline and I'll try to help you out.

Take care o/ And Welcome to Shadowcores and don't give a fuck about the retards.

Congratulation on your advances Frosky! Keep going and do not quit! If you need ANYTHING, feel free to message Flandie Backline and I'll try to help you out.

Take care o/ And Welcome to Shadowcores and don't give a fuck about the retards.

Plox items

Nice screenshoots mate, keep going i will follow this thread, i created my paladin and started my lifethread few days ago too. :)

Really do we need to see every advance on rook?

No, you don't. I wanted to show everything since day one, that's all.

Do screens which are interesting...

If you read the last part of my post (at the very bottom, the big green letters) I clearly ask for suggestions on what you would like to see. I don't have super powers that let me know what interests you. So instead of just saying "do screens which are interesting", you should probably tell me what it is you find interesting so that I can maybe post it.

Thanks for you Feedback. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Paladins are fun :D I didn't go with Druid or Knight since you kind of need a team to hunt on higher levels (which I don't have). I feel like Paladins are a bit more independent.

This thread looks awesome already, Good luck! If you need anything msg me ingame: Ferochis Azur

Thanks to you both, I'll keep that in mind. ^_^

Nice screenshoots mate, keep going i will follow this thread, i created my paladin and started my lifethread few days ago too. :)

Thanks, I'll be sure to go check your thread out sometime today :)

- - - Updated - - -

I'll try to get some more screens up later today, stay tuned!

Sorry for not uploading when I said I would :(
Regardless, here we go!

Promotion:

98hhz4.jpg
2ufad5y.jpg

e81z0o.jpg

A little quest in Thais Dragon Lair​

30rnrqo.jpg

Some advancements:

9h6x3a.jpg
o6jo0j.jpg

Magic Level:

k3hmx.jpg

Hive Hunt Loot (Lvls ~60 - 95)

2rwm5bb.jpg
jafj8l.jpg

Profit​

19xwmg.jpg

That's all for now, look forward for more! :)

Back