• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[RP] Kinapuffen 225+ lifethread!

how much did u spent on esse?

ive got the brotherhood addons and the nightmare addons its a total of 6k essence and i buy them from market so i think about 12kk for both outfits ^^

- - - Updated - - -

tinkey.png

Last edited:
Hey mate,

I've started a paladin too, now I got to the point I'm able to hunt Grim Reapers. I was wondering what is the best equipment set to use for hunting them though? The price doesn't really matter. Obviously Assassin Stars, but which shield, armor, legs, boots do u use for grim reapers? Trying to choose between physical def or defense against death.

Loving your thread, keep it up!

Greetings,

Nobutada (Thorin Son Of Thrain)

Hey mate,

I've started a paladin too, now I got to the point I'm able to hunt Grim Reapers. I was wondering what is the best equipment set to use for hunting them though? The price doesn't really matter. Obviously Assassin Stars, but which shield, armor, legs, boots do u use for grim reapers? Trying to choose between physical def or defense against death.

Loving your thread, keep it up!

Greetings,

Nobutada (Thorin Son Of Thrain)

Use this EQ but use soft boots ;)
geara.png
¨

Don't use assassin stars they suck.

Back