• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Rp lvl 87 skills 100/90 + 2.5kk for sale

You should really catch your friend to buy it until he wants to do it, as none else will give you $250 while you count for $300...
For 300$ you can buy on Polish auctioning site a level 280 RP (actually for 200$) + 300cc (for the rest 100).

no no, the AUTO WIN is set for 300...
If someone wants to offer 250, 260, 255 I will accept.
Just saying best offer so far is 250, auto win is 300.

Question for your Elf....
What botted account has;
1) 8 years on it
2) All skills done legitely
3) Hard earned addons and gps.
4) No big quests done

The reason the price is so high, is due to sentimental value, and the fact it has never been played on with a bot, nor without premmy. :)

no no, the AUTO WIN is set for 300...
If someone wants to offer 250, 260, 255 I will accept.
Just saying best offer so far is 250, auto win is 300.

Question for your Elf....
What botted account has;
1) 8 years on it
2) All skills done legitely
3) Hard earned addons and gps.
4) No big quests done

The reason the price is so high, is due to sentimental value, and the fact it has never been played on with a bot, nor without premmy. :)

People do not care about your sentimental value.
Sentimental value means it is worth something to you, but in the real world it is worth nothing.
Played on with bot? Don't matter, I guarentee the person who buys from you will bot it until 150~
You buying premium should have nothing to do with the price, unless, the premium is still on there.

Thats my opinion.

Good character though. ;]

I value your opinion. However, it is because of asshole dipshit cheap ass retarded botters and cheaters that shit like this doesn't matter anymore....
I would like to thank most Brs and Pls, and Greedy Americans/Canadians....

:D

Fuck Tibia :)

Back