• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team [RPG] [8.6] Thyrania.com - Need partners to administrate

Guapoke

Reaction score
Hello Otlanders,

I'm the owner of Thyrania.com, the server is low/med xp with a RPG style custom map.

The server is hosted in USA by a paid company. I configured everything and it's all going well. (Of course there are some bugs and things to improve, but the server runs really well, it got a max uptime of 5 days).

I need someone to help players as professional GM and that can do updates, fix small things and help me administrate the server in general.

80% of our players are Braziliams so a portuguese speaking person would be great, but is not fundamental.

As what I got from donations don't even pay the host by now, I'm not planning to pay anyone at start. I'm looking for someone that will do it like me, for pleasure.

Thank you.

-->Our team
  • Guapoke (Admin)
  • manboob (Gamemaster)

Last edited:
Hello. I would love the opportunity to join a team like this because I want to go into this line of work, mainly doing script and generalized customer service type of things. I am 22 years old (just so you know im not a little kid) my skype is chawkins366. I would be willinging to do whatever is needed simply for the experience... no payment necessary :)

-Name
Kesho

-Time zone (GMT)
GMT +2

-Availability (hours per day)
Roughly 16+ hours

-Why should you choose me?
Beacuse I'm a very kind person, helpful, considerate, and resourceful. I'm a stickler for rules and authority. Meaning, there's a reason people are put in position of authority, so everyone can enjoy their experience and not have to be hassled. I like to make sure people are having fun, and not getting harassed or cheated by people who think it's okay to do so.

Im Back :)_:)

Hello!

Whats your first name: William

Where am I from?: Sweden

How old I am?: 15

What languages do I speak?: Swedish and English fluently and I am reading spanish in school.

Why I would like to apply for any kind of staff member: Well, I like to help players on a very advanced level because it is easier and more fun doing it.

How many hours I can be online daily, and playing?: 4-6 hours Monday to Thursday and 6-8 hours Friday to Sunday.

What I can produce to the server after being a Staff member: As a staff member of any kind I can always provide help to the people who needs it. And I can always provide any kind of help to you with upgrading the server with new ideas such as new events or anything else.

Why would you choose me?: Well i started playing tibia when i was 4-5 years old (around 2002-2003) and I have always played tibia after that along with other games but mostly tibia because I think it is fun and I enjoy every bit of time I spend on playing tibia and I have a passion for helping other players.

Have you been a staff member before?: Yes I have, I have been Tutor/Senior Tutor/GM/CM/Admin on several ots in the past, not a big ot but some small and I have been helping around there. I was a Senior Tutor on a 8.6 wich had around 90-120 players online 24/7 ot for 3 months ago but one of the Gods started to give out donates and levels so the owner closed the server and never restarted it. I have hosted some 8.0 ots in the past nothing big and I eventually closed them.

Where to contact me?: Skype willevarg (WilliamSimonsson) or just pm me here on otland

so are you looking for partner gods? well if so I have ran 3 ots to myself and I will help pm me and I will give you more info and we will swap some info and I will help :)

Back