• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RPG Cindera Reborn

Albanon

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I require a team to help me assemble a new RPG server I have been working on over the last couple months. So far we have a fairly large working custom map, which I have done myself (98 percent), as well as some custom spells and classes, which I have also done myself. I ran this server a few months back and it was moderately successful, however, my computer got a virus. Nevertheless the team I'm assembling will help me mold and develop this server, as such, the details of the server such as experience and the like remain to be discussed. I am very interested in starting an ambitious project, and I require dedicated and ambitious people.​

RULES:

Applicants must ad-hear to the following rules.

The Applicant MUST

• Speak English well
  • Be a mature person 18 years or older (I will consider slightly younger applicants)
  • Have a working understanding in their field (mapping, scripting, ect)
  • Be available to work
  • Only work for this project.

PLEASE BE AWARE

I am NOT looking for Gamemasters - however, perks will be made available to those who work hard or are deserving. Also applicants who respond poorly, or "Type Lyke Dis yo" will be ignored. Any one applying for mapping positions will not be given a copy of the map, so do not ask - any additions are yours to make from scratch. I will handle the assimilation.

MISSON
The end result of this server will be exactly what the team assembled makes of it. For those interested, please write yourself an introduction below stating your age, experience and how much work you're committed to doing.

Positions Available

Mapping
Scripting
Writing/NPC creation
Sprite creation (if anyone wants to do that)
C++ coder

Details
EXP: To be discussed
Client version 8.54 but will we hopefully upgrade later

Last edited:
Reserved

ImageShack Album - 3 images

Here are a few screen shots of small areas on the map - I realize now that I didn't take the screenshots very well, as I cut off some of the levels. This is a very small portion of what exists and the map is not yet entirely complete.

Last edited:
If you'd like to post your application and you're younger than the required age, I will consider it : )

Edit: My apologizes, I forgot to include the client version

Name: Eric Brown
Location: Mexico/United States (I live on the border, pretty much Mexico, but considered United States.)
Languages: English, Spanish (Some), Swedish, and German
Position: Mapper
I'm really looking for something to pass the time over, I've mapped for some RPGs, and just some random things I do on my own. People don't talk about me being immature, I'm usually pretty quiet, doesn't cause any trouble. I play Football, but it's ending in 2 weeks, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm what people might consider an Emo (I don't cut myself :/). I'm usually pretty cool with whatever, not really any problems. Really all I do at home is browse Funnyjunk and 4chan.. So.. Yeah, I'm not going to make this long or anything, I'm just trying to give you some information about myself. If you want to contact me further, just private message me.

I'm really looking for something to pass the time over, I've mapped for some RPGs, and just some random things I do on my own. People don't talk about me being immature, I'm usually pretty quiet, doesn't cause any trouble. I play Football, but it's ending in 2 weeks, so that shouldn't be a problem. I'm what people might consider an Emo (I don't cut myself :/). I'm usually pretty cool with whatever, not really any problems. Really all I do at home is browse Funnyjunk and 4chan.. So.. Yeah, I'm not going to make this long or anything, I'm just trying to give you some information about myself. If you want to contact me further, just private message me.

you should show some of ur work. ;3

If you'd like to post your application and you're younger than the required age, I will consider it : )

Edit: My apologizes, I forgot to include the client version

Would never ever apply for your server (well what is to come or w/e).
Why? Well, I just don't trust it since you are asking for map 100% full. Just sounds like you're going to get fri maps menx.

Just gonna say it, it doesn't matter how old you are to be mature.

Perhaps they have to be 18+ to sign a legal contract? That is how they recruit gamemasters in HoN! :D

Just kidding, silly :(!

Good luck tho!

Would never ever apply for your server (well what is to come or w/e).
Why? Well, I just don't trust it since you are asking for map 100% full. Just sounds like you're going to get fri maps menx.

we have a fairly large working custom map which I have done myself
Any one applying for mapping positions will not be given a copy of the map, so do not ask - any additions are yours to make from scratch. I will handle the assimilation.

I have already created the map - any additions must be created separately and sent to me to be added so no one gets the map I created.

Please READ before you respond

edit:
you should show some of ur work. ;3

added a few screenshots of work that's already been done. Unfortunately, I didn't take them very well as I cut off some of the upper levels.

I feel it's important to note that it's not all my work. Kessykins is responsible for most of what is shown save for the image on the far right which depicts a hunting area with some goblins

Last edited:
Albanon, albanon, albanonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

I'd love to help you with your server however I just don't have the time anymore. I wish you the best of luck creating an awesome OT!

Let me know when it's up! Isra and I will play again xD

Kessy kessy kesskins! haha, you've already helped me out tremendously in the past! =] You're more than welcome to come play anytime you like, I'd love to see you and Isra running around agian haha :D and there's always a GM position open if you want it ;)

Back