• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RPG Dragon Ball

Pawcio6

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi
I have worked alone on the non isometric Dragon Ball project for over 2 years and I am slowly approaching to make it official. Server have mostly basic functions done and tested, the only work is to make it prettier and more expanded with map(exp/quest etc). So far I am definitely looking for a graphic designer im bad with this , extra mapper would be cool.
r0Oyrb2.jpg

Sample functions:
Skill Tree - you can level up all attack spells, while level up spell mechanic changes and we can also chose some extra attribute
Combo System - we can pre-cast load our spells, the time of load define the stage of casting spell and attributes added in skill tree
Vocation Class - there are 4 classes tank/fighter/sorcerer/defender all vocations can choose the style of play. Spells and weapons are unique for class but there is quest to make a hybrid of 2 classes
and much more as i said i worked on it 2 years so it have something already.

Graphic designer(pixelart) - 1/1
Mapper - 0/2

Last edited:
I found a pixelart desinger but still looking for Mappers

Back