• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rpg-filles lifethread! [EK]

Fillecc

Reaction score
Hello! I decided to make a lifethread of my Elite Knight. I got a 170+ ed that I war on so this char will kinda be my moneymaker that i'll have some fun on aswell.

Starting equipment on the character.
3VjQk.png

action pic.
PSPso.jpg

I'll be lvling more tommorow, so boring with this bad skills! will be offline skilling this night!

Nicee! My ek has very similar eq. Demon armor+helmet+shield looks epic! Demon legs aint. So low level on hive? Nice. I have never been there. Yet.

Feel free to watch/comment my thread ^^

Nicee! My ek has very similar eq. Demon armor+helmet+shield looks epic! Demon legs aint. So low level on hive? Nice. I have never been there. Yet.

Feel free to watch/comment my thread ^^

Nice :) yea its doable but hard, died once :p but just avoid kollos and spidris and ur fine :) will exp abit now so expect pictures!

- - - Updated - - -

mlvl 8 and lvl 95 :D
m7x5w.jpg

Got bored of the knight so its skilling atm, got 90 club and lvl 105 now. Will start post screens from my druid cuz my guild left the ot so no warmode. and it's more fun to hunt solo on. haven't really got anyone to hunt with atm either :/

Here's a pic of me hunting on my druid. was out of avalanches that's why i used thunderstorms.
aaoCl.jpg

Back