• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rpg!! Map World.... :)

zarzyk

Reaction score
would like to present you with the ots map is a map of the Misteria Ots, which will soon start, (the moderators do not want to advertise only ots map)
So let's get to a map, here is some screenshots from this server is ...
I hope that you will like it :)
Minimap
misteria19.png

Some Screenshots of the maps
misteria15.png

misteria14.png

misteria13.png

misteria12.png

misteria11.png

misteria10.png

misteria9.png

misteria8.png

misteria7.png

misteria6.png

misteria5.png

misteria4.png

misteria3.png

misteria2.png

misteria.png

misteria18.png

misteria17.png

Train Room
misteria16.png

I hope you like it, I am counting on your comments, please point out errors, and positives, or what else you wanted on the map, and we will do everything in our power ...
Server will be for you, not for us!

Ur mountain was bordered the wrong way, and u used not necessary details, not all the time... ectually in the snow ss's

Liked,but there is some crap parts,like the dragon desert SS,Nomad,Minotaur,Kongra/Sibang SS,and between the Sibang and frost dragon SS there is a blank place... a image that i can't see

Snow Map

There is a lot of snow map because i made it for premium peoples, a between is hydra spawn here you can see i paste it here
misteria4.png

Map has been created for you, the game. You can see with it is not us that ye walk and we enjoyed from every stone on the ground, but they could create a war with other teams and were able to level up ... and at the same feel in a good atmosphere ...
It's my opinion...

Back