• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rpg Of Shadowcores guild screenshot progress!

Gratz Mr. Bottando aka RPG-player. Its fun when your only rule is "NO BOT!!"

wtKfB1P.png

Last edited:
He was not botting, stop lying and spreading false rumors. Moron
"He wasn't botting"? Yeah sure, thats why I tricked him into the trap northeast by luring a dragon lord there? If he wasnt botting, sorry to say it, but then he is the worst tibiaplayer I've ever seen, following a dragon lord into a 1sqm trap with white skull? GGWP

you are all just haters please get off thread and spread lie and flame fucking noob pkers and botters

Do you guys post when you die? Would be a lot more fun, also who you die from? :))))

Got level 209 today (YAY) But then noobs come random pk me and ue me stupid monkey.

kvWVLW0.png

ueAO2yp.png

Hello friends!!!!

Once again the mighty RPG lord daddie posting :]

here is a picture of me!

I tried infernal bolts, i made lots of dmg but i lost lots of cash.. :( Was fun to try 200 bolts, but back to power bolts :)

mIldCdb.png

Got drunk ;))

Just wanna say i love you guys and keep post pictures, i love reading!!!

XXX Daddie

Hello friends, Daddy is back! <3

I just wanna tell everyone how fun it is to teamhunt with my deer friend Endzeit, iv'e known this gui for lik 2 years on ot servs now!
There Iz also a pictur of my Rojal palydin! =)))
rkEUFUf.png

I finally went over 1 milion gold, im a rich man! Bitchsss :)

Here come's a pretty large update! :)

Endzeit - 130
59CUbEB.png

Endzeit - 149
kcFbPQo.png

Endzeit - 150
EDBjISS.png

Endzeit - 152
fCO1bXL.png

Endzeit - Knight Addon + EQ Upgrade
coxVWqL.png

Endzeit - 160!