• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rpg Of Shadowcores guild screenshot progress!

Had some fun editing Tibia files so now my UE looks way better than yours <3

9PoUKBF.png

Aight guys seriously that was a funny troll "mr rpgers" but please stop before i have to kill you all
-sincerely someone who will go crazy if you keep trolling us on forums

it was mas vis not mas flam, mas flam did not even exist when mas vis was like that

Does it matter? Mas flam is better than mas vis in PVP in these versions, mas vis could hit way lower or the same as mas flam.. Why would I change mas vis when mas flam is better?

Aight guys seriously that was a funny troll "mr rpgers" but please stop before i have to kill you all
-sincerely someone who will go crazy if you keep trolling us on forums
i am back playing much games and i fucking not want you to kill i just want hunt and make level

Hello bros, i'm camprodow kingsz and i want to join ur team aehiaehuaehu pm me!!!!

buts gajs i can respect uping manually but no point for it, bot and fight thats tibia. /my opinion ;D

Back