• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RPG project for fun!

Denix

Reaction score
Helloj guys! ;)
Im already working on my rl map 8.60 but its nearly completed! I hope soon enough i get it up and start earn some money to get dedicated! If i earn much money i will try to do a new RPG project with a custom client and some sprites with dedicated too!

Im in need of a good: scripter, mapper and someone that knows how to do a fully custom client! oh by the way a SPRITER! :)

I hope the OT will get on in about 3-4 months? It will be large with custom quests, some cool raids like GHAZBARAN, MORGAROTH and FERUMBRAS and these cool bosses!.

OH RIGHT! ;D almost forgot it. I need someone that knows how to do new addons like ferumbras without his has and so on, and when you get the addon you can use the hat! like an example of CITIZEN and you put on your 1-2th addon and you get a backpack on your outfit!

This will be such a cool project, btw it will be a 9.44 but with a custom client but so you know it will exist mounts and taming items!

Write an application down here.
The application should be like an example of
WHERE ARE YOU FROM:
HOW LONG YOU BEEN PLAYING TIBIA:
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU:

LANGUAGE YOU CAN SPEAK: portuguese, spanish and english
WHERE ARE YOU FROM: im from portugal
HOW LONG YOU BEEN PLAYING TIBIA: i started in 2003-2004
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU: im honest, have a lot of time and will be a pleasure to me work in a rpg swrver

Gary, got skype? if you dont, create one and PM me your name! :) we can talk abit

Oh sorry Doobie, was kinda offline in 2-3 days didnt see ur post, Well i maybe coulda need a hoster. i PM you if i need one.

Cya

Back