• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RPG/Pvp-E

would you play ?

• yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • no (please post why)

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

imacz

Reaction score
hello fellow tibians been inactie for a while, but im back to share something seeing the lack of "actual " servers as i returned. i havent played tibia in a while but ive always stayed active working on a server behind the scene. i wasnt sure if i was gonna ever host it but i sorta feel the need too.

A bout the Server
i started this project back in 8.6 and over the years i develop a server thats almost complete. the idea behind the server is a rpg world that reward players that like to hunt in groups and doing tasks while also rewarding players that like to engage in war action. i decided to create a mid-exp rate for equal opportunity .
what i have so far?
  • over 300 quests
  • 105mb map
A lot of system (includes not limited to)
  • special bountyhunter services
  • pvp points
  • balanced bonuses for both constant pvp-e players & rpg players
  • special blessing
  • pvp-e inactivation
  • unique items /w bonuses
  • custom vocs
Why im i posting all this?
again im thinking about hosting it & would like to know who would play it or why not? also would like some information on what else the community would like to see on such server.

pictures coming soon. currently at work ;)

Last edited:
I wouldn't play based on it being 8.6

I just don't want to deal with non-stop botting.

Honestly everything else is secondary to that.

It sounds pretty cool and I'll give it a shot because I try all custom servers.
I won't take the server seriously though since it will be a bot nation. Let's see which nerds can come up with the best bot scripts and then call themselves 'good' for using bots.
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ

It sounds pretty cool and I'll give it a shot because I try all custom servers.
I won't take the server seriously though since it will be a bot nation. Let's see which nerds can come up with the best bot scripts and then call themselves 'good' for using bots.
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
ಠ_ಠ
Every game can be botted there is no escaping this fact.

hello fellow tibians been inactie for a while, but im back to share something seeing the lack of "actual " servers as i returned. i havent played tibia in a while but ive always stayed active working on a server behind the scene. i wasnt sure if i was gonna ever host it but i sorta feel the need too.

A bout the Server
i started this project back in 8.6 and over the years i develop a server thats almost complete. the idea behind the server is a rpg world that reward players that like to hunt in groups and doing tasks while also rewarding players that like to engage in war action. i decided to create a mid-exp rate for equal opportunity .
what i have so far?
  • over 300 quests
  • 105mb map
  • pvp points
  • special blessing
  • pvp-e inactivation
  • custom vocs
again im thinking about hosting it & would like to know who would play it or why not? also would like some information on what else the community would like to see on such server.

Everything you have listed is on most servers, could you give us more details what makes your server stand out above the rest?

No pvp!? Im in no matter where i hunt i wont be killed by botters anymore finally a server that i might actually play for good

more details please, my friend :D

pd: why you guys are always enemies of the 8.6 servers?

Dealing with the fact that this server is 8.6 ot which means botters, i would probably make you think hard to find something unique that could make the non-botters profit more than the botters. For example let say player A. bots like 24/7 and the profit he gains would be 100% in overall and i mean everything included, gold/exp/loot etc. Making player B that refuses to bot and plays manually he should gain 250% in profit overall this would maybe make your server amazing. It would be hard for you to find something unique like this and balanced due to you can almost bot everything possible, so try to find something unique that stands out above the rest, like the guy above me said "Tobas" .

Something you could work on that would get my attention would be quests or group hunting that you call it, make it hard and tricky that has to make you use your own damn hands and not program to complete, in some ways every player that i know and i mean the players that are in this for the "adrenaline" and the "fun" when playing loves the challenge when something makes you think twice in doing. If you want more ideas i would be happy to help you out.
:)

A bout the Server
what i have so far?
  • over 300 quests
  • 105mb map
  • pvp points
  • special blessing
  • pvp-e inactivation
  • custom vocs

If you can post pics of Minimap, for my opinion big map with low exp stages or just unique stage... better RPG-PVP or PVP E with expsteal.

Back