• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@rpg squad

JET

Reaction score
I ended the warmode cuz we had to many random people in our guild, had to kick them, im willing to accept a warmode at anytime again if you'd like, just invite us.

edit; wops wrong board, move to moonhawk plz

Last edited:
FUCK OFF WE WIN YOU SUCK SO BADLY OMG OMG. joking, ye we will invite you again or just invite us if you want to!

Was some fun yesterday so hope for more like that! :)

(Y) much funnier to war when we can come to agreements instead of insulting eachother :D

(Y) much funnier to war when we can come to agreements instead of insulting eachother :D

You should really tell that to your team, since when you killed me at the carpet i got like 20 pms how bad i was and shit, i know my team isnt angels but insulting is just unneccessary(spell?). I will just ignore those who insult me, cant be bothered to care about those douchebags.

ye, said in vent not to message you afterwards but some people will just never learn, just ignore the immature noobs.

Bakot lvlarn fucking noob omg you fucking suck omg!!! Why do you even play tibia when you suck so bad? Omggggg

im the real owner on trekronor... i sell to some swe noob but tomorrow i get my new rec key ;)

Back