• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS/Frags when PVP-E

Waller

gogo
Reaction score
Hiya!

I got an Roxor, even when I have pvp-e in configs and like 999 frags for an red skull. They get redskull after 6 kills I dont know why, and the pvp-e dont works.

Please help!

Rep++

/Waller

Ok first of all, pvp-e isnt valid in config.lua.. Also if you use pvp-enforced you wont receive a skull. You can do it 2 ways.
No.1 in config change pvp-e to "pvp enforced" Job done.
No.2 in config keep it pvp and change the folliwing line, expfromkillingplayers "yes" :)Rep++ me if i helped u

Ok first of all, pvp-e isnt valid in config.lua.. Also if you use pvp-enforced you wont receive a skull. You can do it 2 ways.
No.1 in config change pvp-e to "pvp enforced" Job done.
No.2 in config keep it pvp and change the folliwing line, expfromkillingplayers "yes" :)Rep++ me if i helped u

[20/07/2009 10:17:08] > ERROR: Unknown world type: pvp enforced
And I allready have done No.2 but still dont works :(

First of all, is pvp-enforced... with that "-"

Second, if your not planning to have a war ot, for pvp-e servers i suggest you to use pvp, experienceByKillingPlayers = yes, kills to red skull 0, and low white skull time.

In PvP-E your AoL wont work, In PvP with exp by killing players you will get RS after 1 kill.. You will be able to logout in battle.. What you have to do is to re-source whole server :p

Back