• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS trap issue [ Senseless Rules ]

should be rs traps Legal ?

• yes

Votes: 28 70.0%
  • no

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters

Lapa30cm

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder why red skull traps are illegal..Cmon its a part of the game to kill/annoy other peoples with a pvp situation that is easy to get redskull.
Peoples that are crying aroumd are in my opinion hard noobs that are falling in such traps and takimg RS
On real tibia its allowed aswell and as I heared the servers should be simmilar to global tibia, so why not allowed?

Leave your opinion below and dont forget to vote !!

Hello, I wonder why red skull traps are illegal..Cmon its a part of the game to kill/annoy other peoples with a pvp situation that is easy to get redskull.
Peoples that are crying aroumd are in my opinion hard noobs that are falling in such traps and takimg RS
On real tibia its allowed aswell and as I heared the servers should be simmilar to global tibia, so why not allowed?

Leave your opinion below and dont forget to vote !!
Your tryna make it legal so futurama team starts making rs traps? ah ok

That will be funny next month when you will post a thread you died on rs by rs trappers.

That will be funny next month when you will post a thread you died on rs by rs trappers.
Even If I would have blackskull by just casting exori in pz I wouldnt do a thread here that I lost all my items...Who cares? There is no way getting anythin back so I dont see any reason so spamm the forum about redskull traps.
Also I never falled in my tibia life into such traps.

@Topic
I agree with you. It's a part of Tibia. If someone is so stupid to get in rs trap, then it's his own problem. In my opinion rs traps should be illegal ONLY if the trappers are using MultiClients...

@Sir Shadowcesor
Then make it illegal to post threads about eq loss if it's not caused by server bug. Simple.

This is not real tibia. This is Open tibia -.-
Which makes it even more obvious that it should be legal, since botting and everything else is legal here, but it doesnt matter about rules anymore, you can do whatever you want, because the admins aint active on forums anymore.

Back