• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS Trap Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiperkarma

High-level newbie
Reaction score
Character: Donald Mcranald - ShadowCores
Character: Donold Mcronald - ShadowCores
Character: Donald Mcronold - ShadowCores
Character: Donald Mcronald - ShadowCores
Character: Donald Mcrcnald - ShadowCores
Character: Donald Mcroncld - ShadowCores

RS guy in Thais started attacking me, I fought him back.
He lured me next to some stairs where I didn't see there were 6 fucking else characters on the same spot.
I killed them all, got blacksulled then got paralyzed every 500 ms and got fucking drained in 5 seconds.

Lost:
Bettle Necklace + Koshei's Ancient Amulet
Prismatic Helmet
Skullcracker Armor + Fireborn Giant Armor
Ornate Legs
Shiny Blade
Shield of Corruption
Boots of Haste + 2 Pair of Soft Boots
500+ mpots 700+ uhpots 300+ mwalls
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

Won't be playing for a long time, should quit anyway.

However there is one tiny message for the people that stole my beloved Pepper's items:
Fuck you! Karma strikes back pretty fast, bitch.

Edit: Notice to people who intent to read my thread as I'm crying:
I don't care about the items, I only care about the time I spent polishing this char and the skills I've got.

Last edited:
sad-i-know-that-feel-bro_3969556_lrg.jpg

omg , again ?

you´re stupid and this time you must admit that, because come on, how can you fall into so many equal traps ?
red skull traps are the most retarted thing ever, noone should fall into them but even if it happens you should not blame the noob trying to catch you but, instead, you should blame yourself...at least i hope now you know how to avoid the traps ...and stop complain about it coz it is nothing more than a ordinary player taking advatage of a noob. He did nothing ilegal even tho the gm´s are considering it ilegal .

fuck off kenji.. hiperkarma is someone to take serious since he was on tibia before u even learned ur first english word

i will avenge you <3

Some decent re-starter cash/gear would be better. <3

omg , again ?

you´re stupid and this time you must admit that, because come on, how can you fall into so many equal traps ?
red skull traps are the most retarted thing ever, noone should fall into them but even if it happens you should not blame the noob trying to catch you but, instead, you should blame yourself...at least i hope now you know how to avoid the traps ...and stop complain about it coz it is nothing more than a ordinary player taking advatage of a noob. He did nothing ilegal even tho the gm´s are considering it ilegal .

I'm not stupid, I was unaware of such situation to happen and I only reacted when it was too late.
I only fell into 2 rs traps in my whole SC lifetime. I'm not blaming my killers at all, they did a hell of a good job, I must admit.
1 low rs character to lure target, 6 level 7 characters with tiny changes in their names on same spot, 4 hidden mages below and above level 200.

This happened at the farm of Donald McRonald, the noob chars even wore the same colors as the NPC.
There were 2 druids constantly putting paralyze on me and 2 sorcerers who hit pretty damn much as I got blackskulled.
They dealt about 1700-1800 damage each turn, I was dead in 3 fucking seconds.

Btw, I won't explain myself anymore and you can go eat a dick dear kenjin, idc about who you are or what you want.
This is my last response to your post, ignorant f...

hmm... 2 times too much, I think. There are so many ppl, they never felt into such traps.

One time with my mage, I survived that one tho, and this second time with my knight.
I take this as a lesson to learn and an experience to behold. Nothing serious.

truth hurts huh? a person with iq 20> wouldnt fall for such trap 2 fucking times. Just quit playing and gtfo there are already too many dumb shits on this server

omg , again ?

´re stupid and this time you must admit that, because come on, how can you fall into so many equal traps ?

who do you think you are this is hiperkarma not Jacolas hiperkarma is never a neusense to shadowcores or the forumns this is why you have no respect ...

@ hiperkarma that can be arranged ill leave it in the house in port hope when i get home if you're not on ill do what i can noobie <3

Deleted all their accounts and sent you a parcel with Styller Gringos items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back