• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

rs trap yielothax

M@gikern Alex

Reaction score
2011fcbd44dac1bd9bf4aa65d30be454.png
8cbe02125c381fd034d2c14b5dedc7e2.png

4b82c92f8171bc8da3423c7c23dd0ac4.png

@GM Mark @GM Hani @GM Siramix

If they dont pay me back eq and my levels I can promise you this server will shut down in years.

If they dont pay me back eq and my levels I can promise you this server will shut down in years.

ahahahah you are sooooo mad because you are retard and you were botting afk on ava hahahaha

ahahahah you are sooooo mad because you are retard and you were botting afk on ava hahahaha
I was looking on movie on 1screen and bot on another screen. And the tp want to was closed. And hide the noob chars. shut up majczal upload_2014-7-5_15-14-44.jpeg
Are you the police in tibia :(? oh no run for majczal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehe funny as shit in the toilet?
you are random guy who can only say "blalblbalblabla ping" beacuse your mama gave you money to buy a stresser and now you are plo playeri

dude... simply bot an ek while u watch a movie 2 days bot = everything u lost.
get over it

Okay if you could like, stop, that'd be great.
you really think its him ? if you're having shadowcores issues i feel bad for you son, i got 99 problems but not being able to log on shadowcores to be a nerd is not one

That sucks for you! Did you drop anything good beside EQ?
Total 20kk but gm's banned me forever on that char and my maker. Lost my dragonling mount etc.

And now i cant even connect to any noob char or watch any cast so i going rl tibia ;)

Back