• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rs Trap -.-!

Arkadenz

Reaction score
I was an idiot and fell for a redskull trap, but regardless it is illegal so I'm reporting it.

9uoktj.jpg

33f3ght.jpg

33jjy45.jpg

The other character which is not shown was Character: Pwiskjz - ShadowCores

Please do something Mark. I don't care if I get items back or not but at least delete their accounts.

how did you get red skull on a paladin ? lol what did u do exevo mas san ?

LOL BRO , ARE YOU RETARD?? HAHAHAHHAHAH .. You kill some lvl 70, get red skull , and take screen shot.. LOL. Fuck so newbi :|

LOL BRO , ARE YOU RETARD?? HAHAHAHHAHAH .. You kill some lvl 70, get red skull , and take screen shot.. LOL. Fuck so newbi :|

If you take a close look at the first screen, you'll notice that I killed the three noobchars at the exact same time. Now how would I do that if it wasn't a trap?

so from what i understand we need too nerf rp's mas san cause damage so op men? or wat?

Red skulls are not ilegal, use a thir part program to help in a red skull part is what is illgal .

Gm Mark will investigate if the chars used to trap you belongs to the same ip , if so , they will be not banned because he is spending shadowcores donators money

Back