• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RS trap

Apofex

Reaction score

Another red skull trap in Carlin. I got into the trap but didnt fall for it but here you got the shot of it! :)

No idea if they used MC or not but please look into it and if they did, you know what to do! :D

Hiho, Volgran here. To create the trap I didn't used Multi Client, so everything has been done legally, I just used the carelessness of another player. Greetings, Volgran. ^_^

Last edited:
Hiho, Volgran here. To create the trap I didn't used Multi Client, so everything has been done legally, I just used the carelessness of another player. Greetings, Volgran. ^_^

you polish baby you is fineeeeeee xxxxxxx inbox me plox

So your saying you actually were 8 peoples playing on 1 character each for this trap? Yet all you got was an unjustified kill and a red skull yourself? :D

I don't know who is Vclgran, Vulgran and Velgran. They are probably my fans :D

Ofc you don't ;) Lets let Mark or Hani decide that, maybe your right. :) Good night!

Back