• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RSA, OTC and TFS 1.2

chucky91

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys, im in doubt, i wanted to know if it's RSA that i make my server and client unique, is that it? because i want to avoid using a custom client that has a bot, my server is nostalrius tfs 1.2 and an OTc client with UI classic 7.72 my server is ubuntu.
Can someone point me to a tutorial right? thanks...

Solution
Guys, im in doubt, i wanted to know if it's RSA that i make my server and client unique, is that it? because i want to avoid using a custom client that has a bot, my server is nostalrius tfs 1.2 and an OTc client with UI classic 7.72 my server is ubuntu.
Ok i learned to do, i will leave my little tutorial for TSF 1.2
First use that link to have a random RSA. TFS RSA Generator

Now in your server's src, go to otserv.cpp and replace the key in const char* p in ("key"); with the key rsaPrime1 = "key"
and then the same thing for const char* q("key") by rsaPrime2="key", save and then compile. next u can run server.

In OTClient, go to edit modules/gamelib/const.lua
look for...
Ok i learned to do, i will leave my little tutorial for TSF 1.2
First use that link to have a random RSA. TFS RSA Generator

Now in your server's src, go to otserv.cpp and replace the key in const char* p in ("key"); with the key rsaPrime1 = "key"
and then the same thing for const char* q("key") by rsaPrime2="key", save and then compile. next u can run server.

In OTClient, go to edit modules/gamelib/const.lua
look for OTSERV_RSA and CIPSOFT_RSA, and change the keys only with the
rsaModulus ="key"
the two being equal. and ready just save and run the client and connect with the server.

Solution
Thank you very much, despite connecting the dots and having just reached this conclusion with the research, I did not find any tutorial explaining it for sure.

what I know now is that you need to compile this client, so your rsa key is not exposed.
the way you are using it, just copy the key and put it in a client with a bot to log in.
good lucky

Back