• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 0.X RSA_Decrypt issue

juansanchez

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hi Guys!

Some of you guys may already know this issue, but i'm gonna explain my situation:

I have my server, TFS 0.4, and i'm using Tibia 8.6 client.

Using localhost i can connect in my server, no issues. However when trying to change my host, to my Global IP address, so my friends can connect from their house, whenever someone logs in using my global IP Address, i get the error:

[Warning - Protocol::RSA_decrypt] Not valid packet size (IP: xxxxxxxx)

Even when hosting my server with my Global IP address, i can connect to my server using my IPV4, no issue.
The problem lies when using my Global IP address.

1) I have already opened up all the needed Ports both in my Windows Firewall and in my router configuration.
2) I have disabled my Firewall.
3) I have tried switching autoban between True and False in my configurations.

Lua:
autoBanishUnknownBytes = true

4) I have already tried editing the Keys inside my Tibia 8.6 client.
5) I have tried to use Tibia 8.6 client from 2 different downloads and i have tried with OTClient as well.
6) I have not tried Tibia 8.6 with BOTs because i know that's also an issue that causes this error.
7) I have tried enabling and disabling DMZ in my Router configuration as well.

I trully don't know what else to try.
I have searched every thread i could find about this issue, and nothing seems to work.

If anyone has any ideas on what could possible fix this, i would be very greatful.
Thanks everyone.

Back