• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ruins Official Mapping Thread

RuinsCrystal XD

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Outcast Area

Yes I have found a problem with the stairs leading into the Outcast building and will fix.But here is the map.

Outcast Area
outcastarea.png

Rate it out of 10.
Here are a few Screenshots of Project still in Production
bridgeo.png

arenajt.png

wildernesso.png

newcity2.png

newcity.png

Last edited:
Sucks.
0/10

Seriously, stop using the square tool.

looked good to me, @2up you do know that tibia is a 2D TILE BASED game right? Cut him some slack. Plus most buildings are square.

@Syntax
dude you can't defend that sh* its ugly :S. else you can make a house square with out looking as a square

looked good to me, @2up you do know that tibia is a 2D TILE BASED game right? Cut him some slack. Plus most buildings are square.

Seriously.
Yeah most buildings are square. He could make it a little more instresting than just squared tiles everywhere though.

All I can see when I look at them is square, square, square.

Do you want his houses to be circles?! o_O

I'm not saying that.
I'm saying everything looks square.

Perhaps he could zoom in a little when taking screenshots and it would look better.

Third and fourth screenshot are okay , others could use some improvements and changes .. and yea , u can tell that square tool has been used on em allmost on everything , 5/10 overall =)

I like the fifth screenshot.
The others aren't that good..

Most of the mapparts you show us are way to undetailed. But you have some nice ideas like the "gate" with ID 9945. You are using it as wooden pillar :p It is on the last screenshot.
I kinda like it - Keep it up and follow mapping :)

By the way, with "way to undetailed" I don't mean solely that you must map more details.
In addition it is recommend to think before mapping details.
Normally it looks bad if you map them random.

//Sincerely,
Kius; Martin

Last edited:
Seriously, you suck, hes scripted and sprited for Pokemon online and mapped, and it based on 2d you dame as -.-
And who the F**K cares in hes mapping thread if he sprited & scripted for PÒ?
And of course it's 2D? Why do you even say it is:blink:
shut up, have seen you mapping, its worser than this -.-
1. He was ironic.
2. He still got the right to critize other mappers?

What have we learned today?
Don't post bullshit.

Back