• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rule Violation @ Many The Mage

If you really are dumb enough to say that a cam proves nothing, then what proves something?
It is a direct record of the gameplay, if that is not a valid proof then what is?
Stop fooling yourself.
its not enough proof cause it was me any many brother and many friend we all made follow and crosshair combo 1 2 3 bye dead dont come to our spawn no problems okay?

@Combarn upload the cam then, you supply that proof i will believe you but i know all 4 of them and they are DIFFERENT people, there was no mc involved all of those characters were being manually controlled so if you wanna believe that just cause you got hit with a clean combo means its combo bot then i guess everyone uses combo bot

Ill rather be a little kid than 30 year old stuck to tibia mate. its lame i see u say u have a life ur on forums 24h and idk about tibia ur prolly on ur 8.6 orsha ots warring.

24h? Wooow, Clearly you are a kid, can't even do simple math.

first of all you have 23 days online

Chazzy online time: 3 days, 22 hours and 1 minutes.
Xabor's online time: 27 days, 22 hours and 31 minutes.

TOTAL: 31 days, 20 hours and 32 minutes. Why do you keep insulting peoples online time? You're just as bad, kid.

first of all you have 23 days online
You look like this in rl life V and you still acting hard behind computer?
nb5d1i.png

What about you? greasy ass cunt.
2dqvpyh.jpg
[/user][/user]

@Chazzy
First of all, I don't give a shit about your opinions. You even try to diss me by showing me a picture of myself, like I don't know how I look like. That just tells me about your frustration.
You used 5 multi client characters and combo bot aswell, just another point to show how bad you are.
Chazzy aka Zero

@anthonyxxx
I will upload the cam if anyone from the support team wants it, right now it seems like they do not give a shit about their loyal players' problems.
It is possible that the characters were logged in from 4 different locations, etc. but that is just too stupid to be a statement.
If everyone say that they got all of the characters on a different computer it would be impossible to prove anything about botting.
Otherwords: That is not a legit statement.

@Combarn
"Learn to play (PVP) without bot, noobs." Says the guy who got full pushmax ahahahah
Lmao, this makes me laugh. You actually say that my pvp is good by meaning that I got pushmax, that I obviously don't got.
I've played without bot, sometimes with magic wall timers, but pushmax, really?
Thanks for telling me I am good :*

24h? Wooow, Clearly you are a kid, can't even do simple math.

Chazzy online time: 3 days, 22 hours and 1 minutes.
Xabor's online time: 27 days, 22 hours and 31 minutes.

TOTAL: 31 days, 20 hours and 32 minutes. Why do you keep insulting peoples online time? You're just as bad, kid.

What about you? greasy ass cunt.
2dqvpyh.jpg
[/user][/user]
still on forums mr 30 year old? rofl

Wooow, Can't think of a comeback so replies with a close to useless "Insult"
Comeback?
mate please tell me do you even played with sidestepgod? you just begfriend him you moist 30 year old prick putting him on ur signiture lmfao.

1. I barely understood what the fuck you just said right there.
"Begfriend" .. What?
"Moist" ..??????
"Old prick" ..Get original?
2. I've played with Thom and against him for years, I know 75% of the lunar people from Veziv, Killian, and Calars team from 8.6 Ots from back in the day and some from 7.4 OTs.
3. Are you sad now, random kid?

1. I barely understood what the fuck you just said right there.
"Begfriend" .. What?
"Moist" ..??????
"Old prick" ..Get original?
2. I've played with Thom and against him for years, I know 75% of the lunar people from Veziv, Killian, and Calars team from 8.6 Ots from back in the day and some from 7.4 OTs.
3. Are you sad now, random kid?
Ok yet u failed u said u have a life your still Wasting time on forums replying to me ahhahahaha<£
"I have a job i never play tibia im never on forums"
ok mr azur maaaaaaaaaaaayne!

It's 6 PM, what the fuck would I do at my job at 6 PM? I get out around 2~, Idiot much?

And you are also replying, so clearly you are saying you as well have no life? Or what?

It's 6 PM, what the fuck would I do at my job at 6 PM? I get out around 2~, Idiot much?

And you are also replying, so clearly you are saying you as well have no life? Or what?
Yes:p and u 2

hi how are u babii?

Tbh its kinda obvious you were afk botting when they killed you, if you look at your screenshot that your bot took on death you were still botting when they killed you, you were casting exori hur if you werent afk who in there right mind wouldn't pause there bot to run out of the spawn? Not to mention 4 mages shouldn't be able to kill an ek at your level that easy unless you were afk and left your healing set low.

Back