• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rules!?!??!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GN Xedoc

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
I thought I recall reading something in the rules about responding to a thread with a word or 2 or not even a complete thought as against the rules... Yet this guy / gal (who knows really) @Vulcan_ responds in 1 or 2 words in some if not all of the threads he/she posts in...

This is suppose to be a support team member.. a person of integrity but instead he is a clown.. with big clown shoes and probably has a big clown nose...

But seriously how can you constantly reprimand others for breaking the rules when you don't even follow them yourself?

If it's a yes / no thread why wouldn't he write "yes" or "no".

Link to the thread and we will look into it.

Regarding the rules, these are the rules for all boards: OtLand - The Official Rules for OTLand
Then each board could have a sticky (if they have unique rules) like this; Rules for the Support board

/// Edit

@GN Xedoc

Just took a look at your reports, both are IMO not off topic or showing a bad support member.
In the first one, a user asked if they should post a question in the request section, vulcan wrote request.

Thats IMO a yes / no question, why should he write a book about it? :)

The other report was a question targeted to you, "are it", (if it's missing code or not).
I don't see a reason why this would be a problem, to him the code might be 100%, but you might have a diffrent system.
In this case you should have answered his question and telling him what it might be missing, simple as that.

Last edited:
If it's a yes / no thread why wouldn't he write "yes" or "no".

Link to the thread and we will look into it.

Regarding the rules, these are the rules for all boards: OtLand - The Official Rules for OTLand
Then each board could have a sticky (if they have unique rules) like this; Rules for the Support board

/// Edit

@GN Xedoc

Just took a look at your reports, both are IMO not off topic or showing a bad support member.
In the first one, a user asked if they should post a question in the request section, vulcan wrote request.

The other report was a question targeted to you, "are it", (if it's missing code or not).
I don't see a reason why this would be a problem, to him the code might be 100%, but you might have a diffrent system.
In this case you should have answered his question and telling him what it might be missing, simple as that.
Here is one (right in front of you I might add)
Rules!?!??!
and another
Feature - [TFS 1.3] Monster Levels
and another

Would you look at that, that is 3 infractions...

I don't have time to track down every single 1 word response. Anyway I am sure this isn't the 1st time you've come across these "replies" and it won't be the last, that is if you care to look...

Since you edited yours I will edit mine.
So do you hold it for him to when he has to tinkle?
Let the man explain himself I don't know why you think its cool for those of you in specific position on this forum thinks it's ok to bend or even break rules without recourse yet you are adamant about the rest of us following them.

Last edited:
I do not understand whats wrong with the answers, you said that some code is missing but nothing else (not even what is missing, big meme) then you said that if you should post your question on request and he said yes. I don't get it.

I do not understand whats wrong with the answers, you said that some code is missing but nothing else (not even what is missing, big meme) then you said that if you should post your question on request and he said yes. I don't get it.
I guess you have selective reading too.
This is what I said.
"There is some code missing from this feature, When I gather my code together I'll release it."
and his response was "are it?" wtf does that mean?

They're both useless and "corrupt members", don't waste your time complaining about anything.

very corrupt i am ruining the community with my toxicity and unhelpfulness

In this case you should have answerd his question and tel
Here is one (right in front of you I might add)
Rules!?!??!
and another
and another

Would you look at that, that is 3 infractions...

I don't have time to track down every single 1 word response. Anyway I am sure this isn't the 1st time you've come across these "replies" and it won't be the last, that is if you care to look...

Since you edited yours I will edit mine.
So do you hold it for him to when he has to tinkle?
Let the man explain himself I don't know why you think its cool for those of you in specific position on this forum thinks it's ok to bend or even break rules without recourse yet you are adamant about the rest of us following them.

I don't get how he is breaking the rules?
If you ask "is black a dark color", is yes a good answer to you?
Or should I write a book about it? :)

In this case you should have answerd his question and tel

I don't get how he is breaking the rules?
If you ask "is black a dark color", is yes a good answer to you?
Or should I write a book about it? :)
You should write a book explaining why.. if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked. Anyway this thread is pointless as the topic & the people responding in it.
Thanks for the feedback.

You should write a book explaining why.. if I didn't want to know I wouldn't have asked. Anyway this thread is pointless as the topic & the people responding in it.

Well we have had similar issues with a former member that has been banned x times.
He gets super angry at a certain member and then does w/e he can to get that user banned or w/e.

If you ask a yes / no question you should expect that, if you ask how to do something and someone says "do it" then im fully with you.
Thats wrong.

But I can't see any problems with what you posted.

/// Edit:
Closed on OP request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back