• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rune Charges and Speed...Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cute Fighter

The Restart
Reaction score
Hello everybody =)
I have a problem...
I made already in the config.lua: removeAmmoBack = "no"
I already tried: "yes"

but the rune still disappear and i put up the charges of a rune to 999999999999999 but it still disappears after i used it 1 time....:/

why doesn't it work?

and can somebody explain me how i can increase the speed of using one after one rune?
i already put down the exhaustion to 0 but it's still with breaks beetwen 1 aftern an other....
I saw in a other ot server that i can use a rune 1 after an other without breaks...my char looked with the uh rune like i make me a ghost with my admin char cause it could be used so fast...
how can i make this?:/
Please Help

Hello everybody =)
I have a problem...
I made already in the config.lua: removeAmmoBack = "no"
I already tried: "yes"

but the rune still disappear and i put up the charges of a rune to 999999999999999 but it still disappears after i used it 1 time....:/

why doesn't it work?

and can somebody explain me how i can increase the speed of using one after one rune?
i already put down the exhaustion to 0 but it's still with breaks beetwen 1 aftern an other....
I saw in a other ot server that i can use a rune 1 after an other without breaks...my char looked with the uh rune like i make me a ghost with my admin char cause it could be used so fast...
how can i make this?:/
Please Help

What server you use, and whitch client... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back