• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rune Porblem

this rune shows this effect and i dont know where should i remove this effect i searched at spells.xml and actions.xml idont find an xml for this rune how can i fix it
PIC: Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

You have to be more specific next time, if you facilitate us more details we can help you properly.

Now you must find the rune ID and go to your spells.xml. Search for this ID and see where it is located (for ex. data/spells/scripts/penguinspells/pepperwiggle.lua).
Inside the file look for:
combat:setParameter(COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MAGIC_RED)
or
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_ENERGYHIT)
Simply change effect name, more of these can be found here: forgottenserver/const.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub

You have to be more specific next time, if you facilitate us more details we can help you properly.

Now you must find the rune ID and go to your spells.xml. Search for this ID and see where it is located (for ex. data/spells/scripts/penguinspells/pepperwiggle.lua).
Inside the file look for:

Simply change effect name, more of these can be found here: forgottenserver/const.h at master · otland/forgottenserver · GitHub
i already search at spells.xml / actions.xml idont find this AT BOTH OF ACTIONS,SPELLS

TFS
What rune is 'this rune'?
iwant it to be my uh rune i always fix it and when i /reload spells it fucks again :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe the rune has a duplicated ID in spells.xml?
Open spells.xml in a notepad hit CTRL + F, Type the item ID to see if theres 2 with the same id.

Back