• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rune with crosshair

nokia_.

Reaction score
Hi, so I have a personal doubts, for pvp finger? if moon, actions, spells or sorces.

Explanation 1: When using in yourself or in animals to go rune target "direct" and not to click on top.
Explanation 2: When using in player not going to ruin target "direct" or attacking the rune by battle but by clicking on top of the player to go, putting the rune with crosshair in the hotkey.

is more or less the old PVP 7.6, only that there click on top of the rune and Ithaca in the player, if want for the hotkey, crosshair.

If someone could pass me the codes, help me.

Video demonstrating:

Thank U.

If you are using TFS 1.1, you can easily use the isHotkey boolean provided through onUse(), then modify the script to do whatever depending on the boolean.

I'm trying to make time to do just that I can not , I use TFS 0.4 and does not have this function , I have two scripts one here of otland in action and a spell in which I created .

Action:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    local targer = itemEx.uid
    if not(isCreature(target)) then
        doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "You can use this rune only on creatures.")
        doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF)
        return true
    end
    local damage = not(isNpc(target)) and (isMonster(target) and (getPlayerLevel(cid)*2) or getPlayerLevel(cid)) or 0
    doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(target), CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
    doCreatureAddHealth(target, -damage, true)
    return true
end

Spell:
Code:
local combat = createCombatObject()
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_TYPE, COMBAT_DEATHDAMAGE)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_EFFECT, CONST_ME_MORTAREA)
setCombatParam(combat, COMBAT_PARAM_DISTANCEEFFECT, CONST_ANI_SUDDENDEATH)
setCombatFormula(combat, COMBAT_FORMULA_LEVELMAGIC, -1.3, -30, -1.8, 0)

function onCastSpell(cid, var)
local tgt = getCreatureTarget(cid)
if tgt > 1 then
   if isPlayer(tgt) then
      doPlayerSendCancel(cid, "Error.")
      return false
  end
end
    return doCombat(cid, combat, var)
end

Back