• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling [Runescape] Amazing character for sale with 78+ mil cash

Slain

TrueHavoc.com
Reaction score
Update: approx 73 mil was sold. now it has 15~ mil roughly.
Pm offers im taking accounts, tibia gold or paypal cash.

Amazing stats, you can choose to make it a main (raise its def) or keep it pure :)
vdhaia.jpg

99 mining allows you to make amazing gold mining runite ore.
15rmo14.png

No recovery email so once you have the PW its gone.
2ii97px.png

Please post serious offers here. I accept RL Cash, Good accounts on tibia, or Tibia cash (depending on server)

I am willing to log in with the char and meet you in game.
I am a trusted member of otland but if you are uncomfortable we will have to use a trusted middle man as I will not go first.

Last edited:
bump! still for sale guys!

100$ o.o, I believe you could bot a character to that level for free ._.

Without getting banned? it has over 85m worth of cash + items on him. that alone is 60 dollars~ plus a pure like that with 99 mining is really hard to make.

1 day of luring in willdy you get over 2-3 claws. and you never get banned.

Well I'll take the character too, but I'm really in it for the money. So if you got more money pile it on..if you are willing to make the trade for the level 113 on rl tibia that is.

what eq? how much cash does it have on it

If you add my MSN we can talk I hate checking fucking posts every 20 mins Lol.

i was in a clan in vent and some of runescape players got lvl 109 combat just botting
And no Jagex is like cipsoft they cant deal with botters

Last acc I sold was lvl 136 strictly botted. Never leveled it except for quests lol

Back