• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Runescape High Risk Wild Pking Vid 1 Bandos Godsword! [Video]

Rambo

☠ Hazard ☠
Reaction score
Just watch it :D :D :D Funny as hell!
[video=youtube;KhYf97r5_k4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhYf97r5_k4&feature=relmfu[/video]

trolls can't wait till the video is finished... Something normal...

I actually did watch the whole thing... still not funny.

Everyone laughed at youtube really,you guys don't have any sense of humor

Everyone laughed at youtube really,you guys don't have any sense of humor

it's not that we lack of sense humor, its that most of the people that saw that video on YouTube were searching for runescape or something like that because they play it, and that's why its funny for them, but not funny for us(the non-runescape-players).

Last edited:
I think its funny for him because he yells *Omagad fuck this fuck that WAHHH*, most of these people on youtube that think its funny are prolly 10-14 years old, we dont laugh about stuff like that anymore since our sense of humor is way more mature.
We also dont laugh about people that fart for example (Well not always) so yeah

Okay, I usually find shit like this funny, but he broke his mothers chair at the end..

because runescape is too hard for people that uses a bot on a 2d game while they sleep

Back
Top Bottom