• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Running Ipchanger and tibia with Crossover (mac)

Rondore

Reaction score
I know there is already a tut for running tibia using Wine, but for many its fairly complicated and in depth. So I decided to make this simple video on how to run the OTland IPchanger and tibia 10.74 using Crossover. its simple and works very well, although many seem to think performance is poor I can run 200+ fps using my Mac mini.

The big issue with Otlands IP changer is it requires Net gear 3.5 to run. Luckily Crossover has a built in feature to install this and works great! I havent tested this with other IP Changers but the principal remains the same with most files. So just follow the steps in the video and you should be playing soon! Note tho that netgear is 237mb so depending on your Net may take sometime to install, its much quicker in my video as I have already gone through the process of downloading and installing it. Hope this helps some of you out!

You can download crossover from codeweavers. Wine bottler is another possibility but I found there were several annoying problems that would pop up, and crossover had goodluck and worked everytime so I decided to stick with that!

Last edited by a moderator:
My Tibia is stuck on character list loading screen

Try reload?^^ if not try [Ctrl] + [Shift] + [Esc] = current programs running (Laststep)Close Tibia down ~ yes.

some days ago found some sources of a linux ipchanger in python and ptrace, take a look

Thanks for the great tutorial. I have had some issues though however, I get stuck on the character load. I'm pretty sure it's not changing the IP, or connecting to the internet. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks

Back