• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

running lighttpd?

ziggy46802

Reaction score
I have my ACC set up and my server running and I can make an account and create a character, but when I try to login it says invalid account name/number when it is IN my phpmyadmin,

Do I have to run lighttpd or something for it to work to bridge this gap?

Use ip-changer.
Open ports 7171, 7172, 8080
Check your server config if it has right database info, root, password, databasename and so on..
Go to you're website config and check if the path to your server is right.

Double check that though.

well my passwords for my accounts are in all funky numbers and letters, how do I fix that so its normal? I tihnk thats the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, My directory to my folder is set as

$cfg['dirdata'] = '/home/steven/sources/Lighdel/data/';

I know it's actually Z:/home/stevenetc but I thought you didnt put the Z in there for ubuntu

- - - Updated - - -

encryptionType = "plain"

in servers config and

$cfg['password_type'] = 'plain';

in ACC config

EDIT->
My passwords are normal again

Last edited:
well my passwords for my accounts are in all funky numbers and letters, how do I fix that so its normal? I tihnk thats the problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, My directory to my folder is set as

$cfg['dirdata'] = '/home/steven/sources/Lighdel/data/';

I know it's actually Z:/home/stevenetc but I thought you didnt put the Z in there for ubuntu

- - - Updated - - -

encryptionType = "plain"

in servers config and

$cfg['password_type'] = 'plain';

in ACC config

EDIT->
My passwords are normal again

there is no such thing as Z: in linux... change encryption type to sha1

well now I can't paste in var/www/ and I deleted everything from it since I was going to change ACC's so... anyone help out with that problem?

- - - Updated - - -

fixed that by restarting computer

- - - Updated - - -

with sha1 encryption, it just closes tibia out when I log into my account, wiht plain encrytion it says invalid account name/number....

Back