• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Running the website

lolipop12

Reaction score
Hello, I need help with this:

1. Almsot everywhere I go, there is an error about the headline content:
dv7nb.jpg
Where can I find the headline content iamges?

2. I want to remove the "Please chose a vocation" and "select your town" parts in my website because I use The Oracle. I've put the link to my accountmanagement.php file because I know I have to edit it to remove that part but I'm really noob in PHP.
2zre3nr.jpg

3.The Signature Generator doesn't work? Any ideas?
10f6z9u.jpg

My accountmanagement.php:

Here are some infos:
TFS 0.3.4 PL2 (Crying Damson) Gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed v4

Last edited:
Hello, I need help with this:

1. I don't know how to set my website address. I want for example: nameofot.no-ip.org as my website address
No-IP - Dynamic DNS, Static DNS for Your Dynamic IP
2. Also, when I click on "Login" or "Creat an account", it redirects to otland.net. How to fix that?
http://i25.tinypic.com/2hp81o3.jpg
config.lua:
Lua:
	url = "YOUR GLOBAL IP"
3. What is the use of "changelog" under News and "Bug Tracker" under Account?
You can list all the recent changes in the "changelog". Under "Bug Tracker", you can keep a track of the current bugs on the server.
4. How do we delete some parts of the website? For example the "Signature Generator" or the "Experience Table"?
\xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\layout.php
If you want, I can explain you how to do this.

5. Also, how can we edit some info, like "Server Rules" ?
In this case, \xampp\htdocs\tibiarules.php
6. Almost everywhere I go, there is an error about the headline content:
http://i26.tinypic.com/dv7nb.jpg
The header (headline) is missing in \xampp\htdocs\layouts\tibiacom\images\header\
For example, header for the Bug Tracker page would be called 'headline-bugtracker.gif'

7. Where can I find a tutorial to create my own custom layout for my website?
I don't know.
I think it's finish for now. Here are some infos:
TFS 0.3.4 PL2 (Crying Damson) Gesior 0.3.4(beta4) fixed v4

Okay, now I have still three more problems.

1. No one can enter my website, only me.

2. When I go to my website and I go to "Players Online", there is displaying two servers, when I want only one. Is this just caused by the layout of the website or I really do have two servers runnnig?

3. Where can I find the headline contents (the one that are missing).

Thanks for your help!

im also having a problem on my website, it says Forgotten - Latest News on my tab

instead of being (myservername) - Latest News
how do i change that?

Lolipop to edite htm files you need to make right-click on the file and "Open with" or "open" and select "notepad"

I need a gesior acc manager stable for tfs 0.2.4 please can u bring me ?

Back