• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Running without MYSQL

rilleman

Reaction score
Hello, Ive got a kinda popular server so I dont wanna close, start up,close, start up and so on to fix scripts/map.

So I wonder If theres possible if i can host a copy of my ot and run it oldschool? Means, no mysql - Only local ip.

And at the same time have my mainOT online.

Please help ~ REP ++

Make an exact copy of your server, in a different folder then set it to run as Sqlite. Just chance the settings in config to make sure it isnt going online... that it is local only, and also change the port numbers so it doesnt interfere with the other server.

you host a popular server and didnt know this?..doesn't suprise me.

but instead of being mean I will give suggestion :D

If your hosting a map over say 80mb I dont recommend hosting 2 at the same time for any reason..you will lag your main OT.
Possibly crash it even. Personally I work on the ot with laptop and host on desktop when im doing serious stuff.

Back