• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Russia and Qatar awarded 2018 and 2022 FIFA World Cups

60*C man you're not taking global warming into consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i'm glad russia got it. although it will probably be corrupt. well not probably i'm like 80% sure it will be corrupt. football is boring anyway.

afff Abramovic bough the FIFA... Spain-Portugal had it in their hands and then Abramovic put all the money to buy the FIFA...
Not fair but Im 100% sure that Roman Abramovic bought FIFA.

Russia got Olympic Games in 2014, also a Russian GP in F1.

Looks like Fifa is expanding east europe, just like we poland and ukraine recived a chance.

60*C man you're not taking global warming into consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i'm glad russia got it. although it will probably be corrupt. well not probably i'm like 80% sure it will be corrupt. football is boring anyway.

ur right... FOOTBALL sucks, FUTBOL rocks ;)

There are no global warming, norway gets new cold record every year since they started that scam lol. 60'C is record heat anyway, never been that hot in Qatar ever. Also judges are from other countries, so why should it be corrupt (Italia is more corrupt then Russia, but I dobt their football are corrupt). And no, football is the most popular sport in the world. Therefore football can't be as borring as any other sport, only beaten by maybe F1.

(i was joking about global warming) about corruption. it will be there, read BBC news recently, you'll see panorama has been investigating respected fifa members who were part of the voting process whenever switzerland and austria got the WC (or was it the euros? not sure) anyway like 4 - 5 voters had their votes bought off them from a sports company in switzerland (ESL)

this isn't some mad conspiracy idea, there simply is corruption anywhere were there's huge amounts of money involved.

I got a bad feeling about Qatar. Football in upto 50'C?

Each of the five stadiums will harness the power of the suns rays to provide a cool environment for players and fans by converting solar energy into electricity that will then be used to cool both fans and players at the stadiums. When games are not taking place, the solar installations at the stadia will export energy onto the power grid. During matches, the stadia will draw energy from the grid. This is the basis for the stadiums’ carbon-neutrality. Along with the stadiums, we plan to make the cooling technologies we’ve developed available to other countries in hot climates, so that they too can host major sporting events.
^^ from wikipedia

Qatar just seems so poor and ran out, I bet you one of the last stadiums will still be in construction when the world cup starts..

@Prest: Quatar is the richest country in the world per capita (Might be beaten by Lishtenstein only). @SmirNoff: Yet it's nothing new the prinsipal for the cooling, but I've yet to see it in pracsis, does it cool enough? Does it work 100%? Etc. Important questions. @plzhelpmovies: Not really new, we see that every 2 year in the IOC. But you have to keep in mind whatever they where gonna vote for before they got the money.

i wanted it in japan :p they offered 3D shit and alot of good stuff

VBsfivQOaA.png

Qatar is a top modern country that looks better then the US and most of Europe:

qatar_doha.gif

04qatar.600.1.jpg
(A better looking contruction site is the worste image I could find)
qatar.jpg

FIFA is a scam, Jospeh Blatter pays off poor countries to get revoted. He only picked Russia and Qatar for the money.

Both countries will build stadions that won't be used after the world cup.
And Qatar in the world cup? they will lose every match with atleast 10 goals.

Anyway it's time to boycot the FIFA and start a new organisation.

Back