• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RussServ

Russistheman

Reaction score
After the massive crash, and loss of half of the server. I'm sure there's a few people who where angry, and heartbroken... But there's been enough time for those wounds to heal, and enough time to learn a thing or two since then.

All in all, straight to the point. It's coming back, better than ever.

Ahah the actual russ :p? Nice to see u back man ;P used to play your servers back in the day & even had u on msn.. We met on flatlanders serv way back

anyway gl mate ;P wonder how it'll turn out

That was probably Flatlanders server the one you're talkinga bout :p Orc vs Elf it was back then, Russ had an server which had various races and was kind of rpg/fun like, dont quite remember it that good been a long while

That was probably Flatlanders server the one you're talkinga bout :p Orc vs Elf it was back then, Russ had an server which had various races and was kind of rpg/fun like, dont quite remember it that good been a long while
I don't remember much either. Did the server had "dragon" as a race? If it did then I think I know which server it is, and it was loads of fun.

Alright, that's awesome. Do you have any estimates on when it'll come back online? Before 2013?

At the rate I'm going, yes it will be online before 2013. Working on it non stop, and hopefully will blow a few minds haha. So far there are a planned 10 Races to choose from this time, and a unique subclass system already built in.

I don't want to reveal too much just yet, but I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again for everyone's interest in the server, it keeps me working hard and dedicated to the fans.

So im guessing that this wont happen? Im quite disappointed if that's true, i loved all of the old servers :(

I'm glad to announce that I was able to Contact the owner of Russserv and make him develop on! If for some reason he cant finish his work he will release the server! so in nay case we will see Russserver sooner or a bit later!!!!!!!! DAMN BEST OT EVEEER

Back