• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Ruthless Chaos.

Glecko

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Recently, one of the mappers of our server project, Ruthless Chaos, had to leave the team. This means that there is a free spot in our team, and we want you to be our new mapper! ;)

First of all, let us give you some info about what you will be working on.

Ruthless Chaos is a project for a custom, low-rate RPG server. It is currently in Open Beta and almost ready to be released. You can read some of the server information here.
You can also check out the old advertisement thread of when the server was released 2 years ago here. It will work with a custom client, but that is nothing that will difficult your mapping.

What do we expect from you?
  • Fluent English (all of our team should be able to communicate properly)
  • Good mapping skills, since we want to keep the quality of everything in our server (from maps to gameplay) as high as possible.
  • Experience with RPG maps.
  • Respecting the deadlines. This doesn't mean you will be under a lot of time pressure, but we can't wait 1 month for you to finish a small cave.
What can we offer you?
  • Full membership of our team. In our team, we all work equally, and any income the server generates via donations will be shared equally among us.
  • Working for a serious, long-term project. We know how frustrating it is to work for a project that just dies after a few weeks because its members lack motivation. We plan to keep this project running no matter what happens.
  • Working for a Custom project. We have devoted our hearts into making this server the one that we would like to play if we were players.

Are you interested? :D
Post your application here!
Code:
Name:
Age and Country:
Mapping Experience:
Post some screenshots of your mapping work too!

If we are interested in you, we will contact you via PM. ;)

Last edited:
If I had good mapper skills I would map for you. However, after exploring your map I saw that they are clearly under your expectations.

Really great server, I hope you find someone to cover the spot!

Still searching for someone (further mapstealer attempts please refrain from posting) ;)

Back