• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ryan.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
ok. I'm done. This little prick keeps ddosing EVERY 7.X SERVER.

I'm not sure why, but you guys let him do it. I fetched his IP Which is simmilar with Oldtibias IP. Its ryan. I messaged admins. They obseviously dont give a fuck. I do. A lot of people do.

Gonna step against him and hopefully help each 7.x server to get rid of the 24/7 ddos by this fat prick born by his Elephants dead utterus splished throught his cornhole. Cang. I'm pissed. Son of a bitch.

I know botnet ddosing is Illegal, So I will probably be banned. (feel like fking gawd like I am Legend keeping the grenade in my hand to save bitch and her kid)

Enjoy your stay In otland guys. Dont give in.

King regards,, Blazed.

tumblr_lrdqsiIx1Z1qau0hqo1_500.jpg

Good luck soldier! Let the gods bless your journey!

No wounds, no Plague, and no matter what Kind of pain. I will make my move !

Cant wait to actually play a decent 7.x server.. good luck with this xP

Oh, yeah totally, the admins of this forum will go to the kid's house and tell him a story why it's bad to DdoS.

No but seriously, what'd you expect the admins to do?
DdoS him back? no way.
Call the cops? I doubt they'd do anything.

I mean, yeah, he's a prick, but what can we do about him?

Else if you gonna ddos him then use instead of a botnet a shellbooter:) in like 2 hours u got over 800/900 pc who help you to attack an ip..

kind regards

Well, Took the advice of shellbooter, wile having 2 botnets up on diffrent services so he cant just swap to my provider. local ip is hidden but wont be a problem to be caught. :)

Having HEAVY laags on ryans servers, with rollbacks, crashes and stuff all the time. whoever you are, you're doing your job greate.

Back