• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Ryntara?

Red

Cyntara.org
Staff member
Global Moderator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Funny, I stumbled upon something that I thought was long gone off my computer...

Who thinks I should host the retro server just to show you guys how awful it used to be?

how about instead of trying to host this old thing, you try to bring up crystallinus and kyntara?

although its none of my business what you do but just sayin use ur time wisely

Ryntara = old cyntara 1.0, for you fans out there <i think, dont quote me on it>

if im right, that was the funnest server i've ever played, ever. :p

Ryntara = old cyntara 1.0, for you fans out there <i think, dont quote me on it>

if im right, that was the funnest server i've ever played, ever. :p

Yeah it was the best server ever haha, back when I tanked like the whole of Inner Circle in BKB's haha

More like when Wrath tanked the entire server, + berserks. hahah, my whole screen was full of people and i was just pressing F2 then turning into a demon and shooting an OT

i just played OLD Soltera in 2009, and cyntara before the FUCK NON-DONOR? THATS THE PROBLEM

Back