• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Rysik (Newbie) Mapping Works!

Random

1lw7k.png

I don't think the "stone border" fits there with grass. :/ Try instead of grass placing stone ground. It may look better IMO.

You have a lot of nice ideas! But I think that you could improve the way you transfer them to the map editor, but anyways, I's pretty nice for a newbie!

Note: The Rotworms cave is almost nice

:)

Don't save the screens with .gif/.jpg , save with .png..
And don't take big screens..

They would look much better ;D

answer this please:
Wtf is wrong with the shape of that house and the roof?

Your mapping is still overdetailed and looks weird, but you still wont listen to any of the critics so.. Goodluck in the future with that

I gotta agree with Samuro. The house's shape ain't good and what's with the ladders in the entrance? They look kinda weird. :(

Well, the general mapping isnt exactly up to par for the current client but its decent for oldschool stuff like 7.4 and what not. Though i have to admit that the boiling pot is a briliant idea and if it was refined the fountain would be potentual awsome as well.

Back