• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Ryvana EvoOTs [8.60] Searching team

Cornex

Web Developer
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
--CLOSED-- RyvanaEvo now step back to continue the work with server. Maybe in future we will searching for more team. --CLOSED--

Last edited:
Name: Dylan
Where do you live: Holland
What position you search for: Scripter / Webdesinger, I can also map a little bit. Not really know everything about mapping. But if u got noone for mapping yet i can fix most bugg's in the map.
Experience: I've been with OT's for like 4 years now. I had once my own OT it was grimera.zapto.org, also 8.6 So i know most of it. I also had my own website. I followed alot of tutorials on Otland. So i know what i do.

Also what do u mean..?

Im searching trustable people to do this. You might be over 15 years old. I DONT Searching for Gms,cms,tutors or gods we will make an separate thread for that later.

And then u say : And no one will get GOD position on the server except me and my RL. It's because I'm so tired of servers with abuse. So you understand.

Question: So if i get it right u seek people who would help u voluntary? (not talking about money)

Question: May we know what kind of computer u are using for now? Or will u get a dedi later when the server goes on?

Name: Dylan
Where do you live: Holland
What position you search for: Scripter / Webdesinger, I can also map a little bit. Not really know everything about mapping. But if u got noone for mapping yet i can fix most bugg's in the map.
Experience: I've been with OT's for like 4 years now. I had once my own OT it was grimera.zapto.org, also 8.6 So i know most of it. I also had my own website. I followed alot of tutorials on Otland. So i know what i do.

Also what do u mean..?

Im searching trustable people to do this. You might be over 15 years old. I DONT Searching for Gms,cms,tutors or gods we will make an separate thread for that later.

And then u say : And no one will get GOD position on the server except me and my RL. It's because I'm so tired of servers with abuse. So you understand.

Question: So if i get it right u seek people who would help u voluntary? (not talking about money)

Question: May we know what kind of computer u are using for now? Or will u get a dedi later when the server goes on?

We already got dedicated. (from my friend) What i mean was that peoples always post application about they want someone of that positions. I will add you on skype..
And winzer: You seem to me quite stupid in the head. Keep your comments to yourself dramaqueen. and btw, im not good at english.. But i using translate to make it fast
.. That is why the text get so messed up.. So gtfo

Name:Bill
Where do you live:North part of Sweden.
What position you search for:Mapping.
Experience: Ive been working with ots since i was 12-13.

If you would like to get in contact with me, send me a private message here on OtLand :)

Name:Bill
Where do you live:North part of Sweden.
What position you search for:Mapping.
Experience: Ive been working with ots since i was 12-13.

If you would like to get in contact with me, send me a private message here on OtLand :)

Added! :)

bumP

- - - Updated - - -

Still searching for team..

I can vouch for godiskungen, he is a trustable and a great guy :) If u need a team i would suggest joining him.

Back