• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team RyvanaEvo [8.60] Searching for a competently team.

I am NOT really very experienced with mapping, though i would say i am quite good with it. If you are looking for a mapper who is not really "famous" and not incredible skilled, talk to me.
Just a free offer :)

if this sounds interesting i can surely give you further information about me.

I PM'ed you :)

Lets apply!

*BumP*

Comon, lets apply!

:)

Name Daan
Age 19
Where are you from? The Netherlands
What languages do you speak? English and Dutch
What position do you apply for? Mapper
Experience I've been mapping since I was 11. In all those years I have become pretty good. I mapped for over 20 different servers, 6 of my own. Morana was the biggest server I mapped for. It had over 150 players. I'm willing to map some examples for you. Just tell me what you want to see.
Something about myself I'm studying information sience. I learn to program and design interactive systems. Sounds complicated, well it is haha. Anyway I'm willing to prove my mapping skills.

Waiting for your response!

Name Daan
Age 19
Where are you from? The Netherlands
What languages do you speak? English and Dutch
What position do you apply for? Mapper
Experience I've been mapping since I was 11. In all those years I have become pretty good. I mapped for over 20 different servers, 6 of my own. Morana was the biggest server I mapped for. It had over 150 players. I'm willing to map some examples for you. Just tell me what you want to see.
Something about myself I'm studying information sience. I learn to program and design interactive systems. Sounds complicated, well it is haha. Anyway I'm willing to prove my mapping skills.

Waiting for your response!

Add my skype jonas.hagstrom12 and lets show me something =)

Name: Thiery
Where are you from?: Canada
What languages ​​do you speak?: French, english.
What position do you apply for?: Mapper
Experience: Well, I've been mapping since 2006, I worked for many popular servers, if you want to see how my maps looks like I'll gladly show you.
Something about yourself: Hmm, I like sports, I play tibia like 2-4 hours a day, but sometimes 5-10, just depends. I'm also studying in Protection and Development of Wildlife Habitats, and yeah well that's all. Your decide now.

Last edited:
Name: Thiery
Where are you from?: Canada
What languages ​​do you speak?: French, english.
What position do you apply for?: Mapper
Experience: Well, I've been mapping since 2006, I worked for many popular servers, if you want to see how my maps looks like I'll gladly show you.
Something about yourself: Hmm, I like sports, I play tibia like 2-4 hours a day, but sometimes 5-10, just depends. I'm also studying in Protection and Development of Wildlife Habitats, and yeah well that's all. Your decide now.

Add my skype: jonas.hagstrom12

So we can talk more over there!

Name: Devran
Where are you from?: Sweden,
What languages ​​do you speak?: Swedish,English,Turkish,Kurdish, abit germany.
What position do you apply for?: Mapper.
Experience: Well i been mapper for 1 year now and i have mapped for some few neewbies ot i mapping for them and they have the ot like 1 month online and closing. And i have a own ot (Gamefate.zapto.org) it's closed for 1 week now. but website is still online :p
Something about yourself: Well i like to mapping when i have some free time well i am free almost everyday. Nothing much about me.

Name: Devran
Where are you from?: Sweden,
What languages ​​do you speak?: Swedish,English,Turkish,Kurdish, abit germany.
What position do you apply for?: Mapper.
Experience: Well i been mapper for 1 year now and i have mapped for some few neewbies ot i mapping for them and they have the ot like 1 month online and closing. And i have a own ot (Gamefate.zapto.org) it's closed for 1 week now. but website is still online :p
Something about yourself: Well i like to mapping when i have some free time well i am free almost everyday. Nothing much about me.

Add my skype, jonas.hagstrom12

Keep apply

You don't even answers or explain what you really need, I sent you many msg on skype but no answers

Name:Gertjan
where are you from ?:Netherlands
what languages do you speak?:english and Netherlands A little bit swedish
what position do you apply for ?:Mapper or Scripter
Experience:Well i worked for other ots but they got closed due to bad hosting
Something about yourself:I am a most people helper And My mapping is goood i have 7 ots running the last days They where closed
what i want from staff ?:i want trust from staff

Refresh~~

Still searching

Back