• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sacrifice Item, spawn boss

froie

Expert Mapper
Reaction score
Hello everyone, upon searching around for hours, I can not seem to find the type of script I'm looking for, I am not that good at scripting, I tried to come up with something but it doesn't seem to work at all.. So I am hoping this script will be easy for someone and they won't mind sharing!

So what I'm wondering is if someone can help me with a script that "Upon dropping item ID:5468 on to a coal basin of ID:2601 it will disappear with a fire magic effect, and send an orange text saying the Morgaroth has made his way from hell. And spawn the Morgaroth boss at a certain position on the map, and after the monster is summoned, if you try to re-summon it you will not be allowed because of a 24 hour cooldown. maybe saying something along the lines of "You must wait 24 hours before summoning this boss again".

I hope someone can help me with this script and I will be very thankful if so!
-Froie

Back