• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Saganin - a new Nick Mapper Show . Can you See that ?!

rexgandi

Reaction score
Hello every one,
The main idea was to create map an new RPG 8.6 server.
We'll probably use low rates , since it gives more of a challenge to gain level and power. Also the map is brand-new, completly projected and created by our developers and was thought specialy for this RPG environment.

My first joob's on the Darashia .
1.)
end.JPG
2.)
2.JPG
3.)
3.JPG
4.)
4.JPG

Please more Comment ! Thanks for Everyone !

Also, lose the shading when you're going to take a screenshot, for that only click Q on the map editor, you'll see.
This too:
While mapping I recommend never to zoom in nor out.
If you want the ideal zoom you can press Ctrl + click the middle button of your mouse.

Hello every one,
The main idea was to create map an new RPG 8.6 server.
We'll probably use low rates , since it gives more of a challenge to gain level and power. Also the map is brand-new, completly projected and created by our developers and was thought specialy for this RPG environment.

My first joob's on the Darashia .
1.)
View attachment 20661
2.)
View attachment 20662
3.)
View attachment 20663
4.)
View attachment 20664

Please more Comment ! Thanks for Everyone !

WTF? Ripping my sentence :l ? Nice nice ;l

In some ss, you have flying stuff, and some of them don't really make sense, theres bugs, read some tutorials, and go check some good mappers, (such as Macedoon, Peroxide, Magnetico etc.)

Back