• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Sailicious Streaming LoL - Silver Division III

Ingens

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
http://www.twitch.tv/sailicious

Not playing too serious but meh ! :)

Attachments

silver 4 sainub? still dat elo? ;D

I've had a break for many months since I last played this crappy game! Now when I started again it all went fine like 6 won 1 loss, but now I'm stuck at the same rating for 12 games.. Oh well. Only need to keep trying and it'll go upwards again

>9 minutes in the game
>38 cs

Practice.

Since my roles are most often jungle or mid, 38 CS ain't that bad for 9 minutes as early kills for either me or my teammates are a higher priority. Which if what I try to focus on. So check my lolking before trying to be a smartass here on the forums and you'll actually see that I carry most of my games. So stop being rude to random people you've never met before.

Cheers =)

Since my roles are most often jungle or mid, 38 CS ain't that bad for 9 minutes as early kills for either me or my teammates are a higher priority. Which if what I try to focus on. So check my lolking before trying to be a smartass here on the forums and you'll actually see that I carry most of my games. So stop being rude to random people you've never met before.

Cheers =)

1 win 3 losses with caitlyn / 5 wins 5 losses with ezreal

and ur best win/loss ratio is lux, who is not an adc since that is which position prest is talking about

1 win 3 losses with caitlyn / 5 wins 5 losses with ezreal

and ur best win/loss ratio is lux, who is not an adc since that is which position prest is talking about

How about you look at the latest 20 games where I actually try to win which wasn't the case a few months ago.
why all the hate btw? Doesn't seem all healthy to me. And I don't play adc, only when I am forced to and then I play ez which is the only adc I can play pretty well.

Prest is talking about the image isn't he? 3 kills botlane is pretty heavy over average 9 minutes into the game. Seems the obvious fact that farm does suffer when alot of action is going down isn't actually that obvious to some people. ;)

Hate? lol, he just gave you advice. Practice csing, what's wrong with that.

HotShotWinkGG.gif

How about you look at the latest 20 games where I actually try to win which wasn't the case a few months ago.
why all the hate btw? Doesn't seem all healthy to me. And I don't play adc, only when I am forced to and then I play ez which is the only adc I can play pretty well.

Prest is talking about the image isn't he? 3 kills botlane is pretty heavy over average 9 minutes into the game. Seems the obvious fact that farm does suffer when alot of action is going down isn't actually that obvious to some people. ;)

Im in silver 4 too and I main adc
And this is utter bs, your farm should not be effected THAT much 9 mins into game with 3 kills

Hate? lol, he just gave you advice. Practice csing, what's wrong with that.

I have no problem with criticism, but you should know that wasn't it. If he actually wanted to give me productive feedback about my gameplay he wouldn't just look at the current time and CS as all that is relative to other aspects of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Im in silver 4 too and I main adc
And this is utter bs, your farm should not be effected THAT much 9 mins into game with 3 kills

So we have different opinions about that, great =)

- - - Updated - - -

^_^

- - - Updated - - -

Duo Queue with my brother (Lurifix) <- oldschool servers

Back