• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling SaiyansKing optimized forgottenserver

Moody

Reaction score
i have problems when i compile this tfs although i compile nekiro and official tfs i only changed definitions.h to 860 by @fabian766
i use vs2019 and vcpkg last up date

Code:
Downloads\optimized_forgottenserver-master\optimized_forgottenserver-master\src\actions.cpp(480,27): warning C4100: 'player': unreferenced formal parameter
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\experimental\filesystem(30,1): fatal error C1189: #error:  The <experimental/filesystem> header providing std::experimental::filesystem is deprecated by Microsoft and will be REMOVED. It is superseded by the C++17 <filesystem> header providing std::filesystem. You can define _SILENCE_EXPERIMENTAL_FILESYSTEM_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning. (compiling source file ..\src\iomap.cpp)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\experimental\filesystem(30,1): fatal error C1189: #error:  The <experimental/filesystem> header providing std::experimental::filesystem is deprecated by Microsoft and will be REMOVED. It is superseded by the C++17 <filesystem> header providing std::filesystem. You can define _SILENCE_EXPERIMENTAL_FILESYSTEM_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning. (compiling source file ..\src\items.cpp)
Downloads\optimized_forgottenserver-master\optimized_forgottenserver-master\src\protocollogin.cpp(55,14): warning C4996: 'inet_addr': Use inet_pton() or InetPton() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings
Downloads\optimized_forgottenserver-master\optimized_forgottenserver-master\src\protocollogin.cpp(57,25): warning C4996: 'gethostbyname': Use getaddrinfo() or GetAddrInfoW() instead or define _WINSOCK_DEPRECATED_NO_WARNINGS to disable deprecated API warnings
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.27.29110\include\experimental\filesystem(30,1): fatal error C1189: #error:  The <experimental/filesystem> header providing std::experimental::filesystem is deprecated by Microsoft and will be REMOVED. It is superseded by the C++17 <filesystem> header providing std::filesystem. You can define _SILENCE_EXPERIMENTAL_FILESYSTEM_DEPRECATION_WARNING to acknowledge that you have received this warning. (compiling source file ..\src\script.cpp)

can't do what
Post automatically merged:

it should work like this i think for all clients or i understand it wrong?

Multi-Protocol Update

-Multi-Protocol System(to use different protocols just change CLIENT_VERSION define in definitions.h)

Last edited:
Back