• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Salvart (Salvart#2382) is a scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't shit up there, salva see, you like to eat poppy seed cake with the police: D

I have finished discussing you. It was he who started a topic that concerned me and my company, but now only me because he edited the post, so of course, I will be active here.
Yea explain yourself like a child. "He started oh no - so it's time to publish his close friend information in revenge." What kind of a person are you? Only the worst man draws the opponent's relatives into the conflict.

Sralva can only add smiling emotes if she doesn't know what to write: D

Yea explain yourself like a child. "He started oh no - so it's time to publish his close friend information in revenge." What kind of a person are you? Only the worst man draws the opponent's relatives into the conflict.
I understand your regrets, but you exaggerate, because I see that you are playing an innocent injured girl so that everyone can see how angry I am. If you have enough of this, tell your guy to remove the topic and it will be over a public problem on OTLand. 😭
😭

I understand your regrets, but you exaggerate, because I see that you are playing an innocent injured girl so that everyone can see how angry I am. If you have enough of this, tell your guy to remove the topic and it will be over a public problem on OTLand. 😭
😭
Because it is? And you've posted your company details on the forum yourself, anyone can find it. You have provided an email address where you can find everything in google. You better think about what you are doing next time before you blame someone.

Because it is? And you've posted your company details on the forum yourself, anyone can find it. You have provided an email address where you can find everything in google. You better think about what you are doing next time before you blame someone.
You see, you have to understand that I presented my company on the profile in a "normal, human" way and not in an offensive public topic. You wanted to finish the topic, and now you give the most of it, at the top they have already explained OTLand does not support certain things, just like no one has been cheated here or any money, because the goods in any way, nobody was delivered or confirmed by any public real and credible a person so what are we writing about. The only thing that is my company and my person has been slandered here, so I'll do what I need to do and that's it.

We need a "scam disputes, name'n'shame and blacklist" subforum, so we can stop dealing with this sort of garbage on discussion forum. It's always some obvious scam, or bad communication, or bad bussiness pratices over couple dollars that get to nowhere because all the proof are some random editable screenshots over Discord in some foreign language.

"But some random guy never paid me over some stuff I did!!!!" Really? Humm...

doge.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, they are impossible

Hold on to the chairs, don't fall off the carpets

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

It was going to be a long, fruitful collaboration, and I was stuck.

I thought that children in elementary school or junior high school were doing such plays.

#6, #11

Closing this thread since it won't go anywhere, if you have any questions feel free to PM me otherwise deal with this problem via PM with eachother.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back