• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Samme is very good moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trou

ot revolution is comming
Senator
Reaction score
Samme said:
Dear trou,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Offtopic messages
-------
Message not related to the thread.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires.

Original Post:
Xampp Dostęp zabroniony! - Page 4
@Samme: zaraziłeś się stylem moderowania od Don Daniello.

Jest tyle wątków w których przydałoby się dawać infr, bany albo przynajmniej skasować posty a Ty wolisz wdawać się w słowne potyczki i robić jeszcze większy OT.

Dupa nie moderator.

All the best,
OtLand

In that topic Samme & Elf had flamewar - and the only person who received infraciton was me, coz I told Samme to start doing something like "real moderator job" and not joining the flame war.

In result I've received an infraction.

Samme ftw _/

Reason: Offtopic messages, not enough?

"real moderator job" - it was when you were a moderator? I don't think so. I know what I have to do plus if you want me to do more, start reporting bad posts instead of waiting and looking, and if I would do something wrong (or not enough) surely Talaturen will told me that.

elf started this "flamewar" and he did not give a good example, same as me, because my behaviour was wrong we both should use PM's in our cases.

Btw. please translate your whole post content, so others may objectively rate your infracted post.

I saw your infraction was reserved by elf, with the following reason:

That's pure truth, post deletion was enough (I don't see you infracting people around for not related to topic posts). Kula_ is one of most respected Polish Board members btw.

Maybe post deletion was enough or not - other users are receiving infractions for such posts - why you should not receive one?

I don't see you infracting people around for not related to topic posts.

Oh, elf, what a bad lie.

Kula_ is one of most respected Polish Board members btw.

Am I blind or thats the reason of infraction reversing?! Then elf should also add:
Kula_ is my good friend btw

> I'm sorry, it was so unfair.

Last edited:
Why should he receive an infraction for getting involved, yet the flame war was between you and elf?

You even admitted it, therefore I wish to know, if he received an infraction, why don't you and elf get punished when you two KNOW and have ENFORCED this rule. Yet its okay for you two to bypass it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back