• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs iPhone 5S

Samsung Galaxy S4 vs iPhone 5S

• Galaxy S4

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • iPhone 5S

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters

loza

Oldschool
Reaction score
What you prefer Iphone 5s or Samsung Galaxy s4?
Please type the reason.

bought iphone 5s yesterday fucking amazing 100 times faster than iphone 4 everything load so freaking fast serious now when i hold my old 4s in hand it looks 2 times smaller haha! i like option "unluck with finger lines" amazing i dont need to put code to unlock or even better i dont need to write annoying password at app store to download apps just hold my finger on button : P this mobile is faster than my pc haha! and looks really nice need to buy fucking skin protection im too afriad now :S before i broke my screen at iphone 4 had to pay around 50euros...

one thing is same as on my old iphone... when i hold it really long play games it get so fucking hot temperature lmao. i can make eggs on it sometimes : P

and wifi size is fucking much bigger i catch wifi in whole school
FUCK YEA FREE NET.

(got 6gb /16gb still works fast as fk, 550 music songs 100 pics. 20 apps. old iphone 4 worked slow as fk with full 6gb mem. )

realised 7 months ago so not that bad :)

Last edited:
Galaxy S4 is considered the best phone generally right now (even tho there's Galaxy S5 out); because of very good hardware. You don't really have limits on accessibility, like on the iPhone 5S that's very limited. Many of the Galaxy S4's specs (almost ALL), speaking of the hardware, are better than iPhone's; maybe even software. For example, for an average user, I think the camera and screen resolution are two of the multiple important aspects, and the Galaxy S4 excells at those. By the way, I prefer a little bit iPhone's look (design) than Samsung's tho.

Writing this from a Samsung Galaxy S4.

iPhone 5s is for sure the best phone i ever have bought! Can't wait for iPhone Air :D

iPhone 5S, I've been using iPhone for a couple of years now and I like their design of the phone and also their iOS.
And ofc 5S with 4G just made it more epic. :D

I purchased the iPhone 5s in February and it is indeed a nice phone. However, if you use your phone heavily, (social networking, music, and texting) constantly, the battery is complete shit. The camera is beautiful though. I love it. I ended up selling my 5s two months later because of the battery issue. I now have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. My opinion, I would get the S4 if customization, expandable storage, and screen size matters; the camera is good but it's grainy in low light. However, if all that matters to you is camera quality, music and you don't care about customization or screen size; the iPhone 5s might be just fine for you. I've owned over 20 Android devices and I've had an iPhone 4 as well and then the iPhone 5s, so I'm not just guessing. I'm speaking from experience. In the end of the day the choice is yours, hope I helped! :)

To start with ive tried out alot of iphones and andriod phones and what I have to say both are good, but the andriod always win in my opinion.
Things that I love with my s4 is mostly the split screen, 3 clicks and you get 2 screens in one, why not watch a youtube clip while scrolling through the news or facebook?
Also the speed, after ive had mine for about 6 months? And a friend of mine has had his iphone 5 I think it is, or the iphone 5s, they look the same... imposible to tell a diffrence if you ask me. Is that mine is way faster
I tried out a brand new one at the store and its as fast as mine, while my friends iphone has started to slow down. We both spend alot of our time on the phones so its not that he uses his more then I do, if you ask me its the other way around.

One thing I did notice while trying most of the phones out is to never listen to someone except yourself, person 1 loves IOS while person 2 loves android.
But to me there wasen't any doubts... I bought the s4 and simply logged in to my gmail account and all my contacts, apps where downloaded without me having to do anything. (A good thing to remember if you are switching to the same os.)
And well as I said go with your own feelings, if I say android is the best you might in 6 months regreat that and want an IOS phone, go to some of the stores and try them out, if you wanna buy on then order one from the internet.

ive got an iphone 5s , and it dont crash like s4... Everytime, everyday... Its awesome :] .

Does the s4 crash? Ive never had that problem with mine nor have my friends who has used s3 and the s4 had that problem.

For me, iPhone 5S all the way. Main reason why I prefer 5S over S4 (and generally Android phones) is its smoothness in UI and overall feel in use. I had few opportunities to use S4 for about a week and unfortunately I couldn't accustom myself to it - generally S4 was stable and wasn't crashing, but for me Android OS isn't as much usable as iOS, maybe it's because I am using iPhones for about 5 years :p And for sure I couldn't use 5" smartphone, it's just uncomfortable for me, to use phone with 2 hands.

For me, iPhone 5S all the way. Main reason why I prefer 5S over S4 (and generally Android phones) is its smoothness in UI and overall feel in use. I had few opportunities to use S4 for about a week and unfortunately I couldn't accustom myself to it - generally S4 was stable and wasn't crashing, but for me Android OS isn't as much usable as iOS, maybe it's because I am using iPhones for about 5 years :p And for sure I couldn't use 5" smartphone, it's just uncomfortable for me, to use phone with 2 hands.
Well I can agree that its hard to get used to a new os, but two hands? You must be really young or you have really small hands. Ive never had to use both hands with mine atleast.

Well I can agree that its hard to get used to a new os, but two hands? You must be really young or you have really small hands. Ive never had to use both hands with mine atleast.
I am 21, and I don't have small hands (xD), I just thinks it's kind of uncomfortable to use phone with 5" screen, for sure it's not as comfortable like using 4". Of course I don't say, that 5" screen in phones is bad thing, but for me 4" is the best :)

@Peroxide,
Yeah, from a iPhone 3S to a Samsung S4 would obviously feel much nicer Misttaaah Goaaaat! Trying to con people to thinking you were going from iPhone 5S, muahaha!

I am 21, and I don't have small hands (xD), I just thinks it's kind of uncomfortable to use phone with 5" screen, for sure it's not as comfortable like using 4". Of course I don't say, that 5" screen in phones is bad thing, but for me 4" is the best :)
Sure ;) I have normal sized hands, and ive never had any problems (on my phone atm)

Back